Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Looks like the presser for all of our free agents signings is about to start:
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
For everyone saying its fine if he is a backup. No! We can do better for a backup. If we can't, what are we even doing?
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
JFC. They have learned nothing.
-
Game 43 : Palm Trees Are Candles In The Murder Wind
If the team plays differently in front of him that's still a problem.
-
Game 43 : Palm Trees Are Candles In The Murder Wind
Comrie doesn't win - games! Comrie doesn't win - games!
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
No Wilson? Begin the thawing of Myron Mitchell!
-
Upcoming Movies
Looks fun as hell.
-
Restaurant/food thread
Would love reviews on this one too. Ever since Famous Dave's went to crap (maybe it is better now? last time I went it was garbage) I have been looking for a new BBQ fix.
-
The TV Thread
Halfway through re-watching Breaking Bad. I forgot how many laugh out loud moments there were. Also after having watched Better Call Saul, they did an amazing job on continuity...so many little touches..."Hey! Its Mike's granddaughter!". What a great pair of shows.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
TSN showed a top 10 football blooper real last night. #1 was the 13th man incident. I usually find it hilarious, but I felt nothing watching it. The last three Grey Cups have broken me, dammit!
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Good: Congrats to Buck, and we can finally move on. Bad: In house promotion? Meeeeeeeehhhhhhhh.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Almost spit out my wine. Hilarious. In retrospect, Harris dragged us on his back to two Grey Cups.
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
Dear god, please don't let Alotta Fajardo end up in Winnipeg.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
We could have fixed it in July when we wasted 6 weeks on Johnson.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Could they not tell Sheehan to work on his distance/hangtime with a more traditional punting motion, and keep the other stuff in his back pocket for special occasions? He is clearly a good athlete and I have seen him boom the odd punt so he has the leg.
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
We started more than the required number of Canadians though.
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
You don't start making whole sale changes just because they came up short in the big game. You don't start making whole sale changes just because they came up short in the big game. You don't start making whole sale changes just because they came up short in the big game. Fixed it for you.
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
Wilson: Coach, I'm ready to go in! MOS: Tis but a scratch! Wilson: What do you mean a scratch? His arm's off! MOS: No it isn't!
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
I mean if he didn't learn from playing injured players in the Grey Cup last year, why would he learn this year?
-
3 turds plus crappy honker. Long winter edition.
Its actually disturbing that after the first pick they just sat back and watched everything burn rather than trying literally anything else.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Sweet he is offering to sign at a discount! He was great in the Grey Cup, but we can pay Agudosi to stand still with his arms up if that's all Younger is going to use him for.
-
3 turds plus crappy honker. Long winter edition.
Reading more comments from Brady, Stanley and Neufeld this morning. I said during (after?) the game that if I was Brady I would feel betrayed and pissed and it's sounds like he isn't the only one. Fire Buck Pierce.
-
3 turds plus crappy honker. Long winter edition.
I wonder if this guy got any better...
-
Most irksome moment of GC 2024- Why did they Stray from Brady?
Can I just say, if you don't want to see fans venting about a Grey Cup loss and speculating on what went wrong, maybe just don't come to the boards two days after the game.
-
All things considered...
No need for spin unless you are Buck. The fans agree with Brady.