Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
I mean...is 154 vs 138 really that big a difference over the course of a game?
-
Riders @ Als: can the birds muster an upset?
Riders win the Grey Cup. Book it.
-
Riders @ Als: can the birds muster an upset?
Is it me or is Edem a huge head hunter?
-
Riders @ Als: can the birds muster an upset?
Dammit. Never underestimate the crappiness of the Als.
-
Odds and Sods - Bombers at Evil Eskimos
They are .500 now so it doesn't count. 😉
-
Riders @ Als: can the birds muster an upset?
Manziel gets his first win tomorrow. Book it.
-
Game Day Thread- Week Sixteen, GAME 14: Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Eskimos September 29, 2018
Defense played amazing. They have been good to great for weeks now, but who could have seen a performance like that coming? Hall may have saved his job the last couple months. Offense hot garbage. That game was about 20 points closer than it would have been with even an average offense. Nichols can't get past his first read without turtling like a rookie. Just awful.
-
Province Portion of IGF Debt written off
Holy crap. If this is true, the Bombers should be set for a long time.
-
SASKATCHEWAN 7-5 @ TORONTO 3-8
That's a new one.
-
BOMBERS -Playoffs - ESKIMOS Out
10-8 😂
-
Tiger Cats @ Lions
June Jones trying to keep the bombers out of the playoffs...
-
SASKATCHEWAN 7-5 @ TORONTO 3-8
Green was wide open. Can't blame Trestman for the QB missing him.
-
3 stars plus HH slump buster edition
I can't believe people think Nichols played well. The only difference between this week and last game is he turtled instead of throwing picks. He panicked early and often, showed no patienxe or creativity in the pocket, and would have been sacked more than Manziel if wasn't for those multiple 1 yard "runs' to nowhere. I was a Nichols supporter before this season, but I have zero confidence anymore that he can come through for us against a good team.
-
Game Day Thread- Week Fifteen, GAME 13: Als @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers September 2, 2018
What an uninspiring game by an offense that had something to prove. Bleh. I'll be shocked if we win more than one game the rest of the way.
-
Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion
I think he means, if they win the extra game and match our win total in the remaining games, they would finish two points ahead of us.
-
Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion
This is likely Nichols' last chance. I feel like starting him is the right call, given the circumstances. If Streveler had more reps during the year (which he should have), my answer would be different.
-
Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion
Ah, there it is on Twitter. Not showing up on the CFL or Bombers transactions yet. Yay, I guess?
-
Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion
Is any of that real? I can't find it on the Bombers transactions page.
-
Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion
Did we really not add a single player during the bye week?
-
Role of a CFL GM
There was a Calgary game last year that they game back from a huge deficit only for the D to blow it.
-
RedBlacks @ Riders
Green getting all the calls...
-
RedBlacks @ Riders
Ottawa gets called for NOT hitting Collaros.
-
RedBlacks @ Riders
Pretty weak
-
RedBlacks @ Riders
Man, so many mediocre football teams this year. The door was wide open...
-
BC (4-6) @ Montreal (3-8)
I think hoovering for four straight games will haunt them worse.