Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Duper Negatron

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron

  1. I expect the Bombers to make the necessary adjustments on offense in the 2nd half. Bahahahahahaha!
  2. Arbuckle with the worst short yardage attempt I think I've ever seen
  3. Lapo would at least know wtf to do with Brady
  4. I honestly think this is the most boring team we have had....maybe ever. I did not enjoy last season. This one is worse.
  5. Zach loses that game in exactly the same way. This rot is deeper than just the QB
  6. Calgary is a better team than we are. We will.
  7. Four receivers to the right. Go left. Sick
  8. Condell might as well let the Argos call the plays for him. Jesus.
  9. Anyone expect anything other than 2 sacks?
  10. 7 points in the second half on a fluke QB sneak. Fire Condell.
  11. I would call that a win if I thought we had any chance of scoring ourselves
  12. We would have wanted it if it was on Zach though
  13. Can anyone name a single time in the last three years where we have pulled out of an offensive funk like this, in game?
  14. I would argue the number of times we have seen this exact thing? They are very consistent.
  15. Condell can't adjust when things aren't working. Second half is smelling like a 3 pointer.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.