Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Was this a rhetorical question?
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
And once Alberta and Quebec separate, Randy Ambrosie can give two middle fingers to everyone who said his global expansion plan was a pipe dream!
-
2026 Bombers Season
Mike Hawk is what I would suggest.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Probably the most blatant nut shot I've seen since Kerwin Bell'd himself.
-
Week 15 Games
Replay center is a gong show
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
"In denial" of service
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Wrap him up Kramdi you idiot
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
It was slightly early but close enough that it doesn't normally get called
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Way offside
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
That's a ball Lawler would have caught
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Riders complaining after every play
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Zach gets sacked there all day
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Collars gets hurt by a stiff breeze apparently
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
As soon as I saw Brady go out wide I knew we were screwed
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Jesus Zach
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
It was pretty instant at full speed
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Fumble
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Not a fan of Texada if I'm being honest
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Vaval has been weird since he got hurt last game.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
We have a tendency to fold at the worst times.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Why don't we run in the red zone? I don't get it.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
A ref falling for that dive away from the play is shameful
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Unblocked guy off the edge and Harris gets it away clean. You can't tell me at least half of this isn't on Zach
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Of all the times they ignore no yards, that is the one they attempt to call?
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Fire Condell