Super Duper Negatron
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Blue Bomber Discussion
Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
GDT-Bombers-Als
I expect the Bombers to make the necessary adjustments on offense in the 2nd half. Bahahahahahaha!
-
Week 18 Games
Arbuckle with the worst short yardage attempt I think I've ever seen
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Lapo would at least know wtf to do with Brady
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
I honestly think this is the most boring team we have had....maybe ever. I did not enjoy last season. This one is worse.
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Zach loses that game in exactly the same way. This rot is deeper than just the QB
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Calgary is a better team than we are. We will.
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Four receivers to the right. Go left. Sick
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Condell might as well let the Argos call the plays for him. Jesus.
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Anyone expect anything other than 2 sacks?
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
7 points in the second half on a fluke QB sneak. Fire Condell.
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
I wish we had any balls at all
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Condell is an idiot.
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Didn't even pretend to go for the ball
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
This is your fault
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
He's been threatening
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
**** off please.
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
I would call that a win if I thought we had any chance of scoring ourselves
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Can we fire our coaches yet?
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
We would have wanted it if it was on Zach though
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Dumbest team in football
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Holding but who cares I guess.
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Can anyone name a single time in the last three years where we have pulled out of an offensive funk like this, in game?
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
No
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
I would argue the number of times we have seen this exact thing? They are very consistent.
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Condell can't adjust when things aren't working. Second half is smelling like a 3 pointer.