Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atomic

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Atomic

  1. I think people might be surprised with some of the names who do and do not make the roster this season. Just a hunch. To me it feels like there is more willingness to shake things up. For that reason, I'm waiting til final cuts are actually made before I complain. I also wouldn't read much into O'Shea's pressers, they've been exactly the same for about ten years now regardless of how well or how poorly things are going. He is certainly consistent in his messaging.
  2. Oops thanks, I thought he was injured for some reason
  3. I made a depth chart for those who like that kind of thing. I may have missed a few Nationalized Americans because I couldn't be bothered to look it up.
  4. 344 is definitely on the high end for the CFL. I think he'll end up playing at 335 but he sure looks like a pro to me already. He started in both guard and both tackle spots at University of Buffalo. That says to me that he can pick things up pretty quickly. With his size and strength and the fact that he is in camp with the Bombers in year one, I'm baffled as to how he dropped to 17th overall. He started almost 40 games at a Div 1 FBS school. I don't want to get too excited but this is looking like a total steal of a pick.
  5. I know what happens to teams in this league who don't prioritize their Canadian talent, they end up in the toilet for years at a time. MOS definitely goes overboard in that regard but if that's his biggest flaw then I will gladly accept it. Yes it almost certainly cost us in the big game but would we have been in the big game 4 years in a row without the culture MOS has built here? Without a rock solid base of Canadians? Without being the number one destination for veteran free agents? I doubt it. Believe me, the players see how O'Shea treats his veterans and that's a selling point for Winnipeg. That being said.... The point of talking about sports is often to give your opinion on what your favourite team could be doing better. Nothing wrong with that. The roster could always be one percent better, the team could always win one more game. As far as firing O'Shea for his flaws? That's a tougher sell for me - he's got a lifetime membership as Blue Bomber coach as far as I'm concerned. We're lucky to have him. Flaws and all.
  6. Mastrogiuseppe not looking like a pro punter
  7. Wilson in at QB after the break
  8. Ajou Ajou is a big body damn
  9. Really liking both Dobson and Wallace
  10. Garbutt, Smith, and Rosery the 3 stars of the half for me
  11. Fagot with the pick
  12. Wow just realized Geronimo Allison plays for the Riders
  13. Have a nice life Barriere
  14. Easy sack for Garbutt but good to see him get rewarded for a good game so far
  15. Riders' starters are probably running out of time to do something here
  16. I paused the live video stream for about 3 seconds then pressed play again and its pretty dead-on
  17. Muting the stream and playing CJOB is far superior
  18. Is that Wolitarsky or Brock Ralph running the jet sweep
  19. Yeah tough to say, looked like he got caught but could be wrong
  20. Think Kelly might have got fooled on that one
  21. I got sound now. Strevy a little rusty ha
  22. Is the stream working yet? I have the "stream will begin shortly" message still
  23. Top 10 interesting players to watch, in my opinion: 48 Gemmel LB 55 Petrishen LB 61 Wallace OL 55 Lofton OL 58 Ivy OL 24 Smith RB 22 McGhee CB 86 Wilson WR 12 Barriere QB 3 Wilson QB
  24. I suspect we're just going back to the old stats system indefinitely
  25. 4=4=4 defensive structure? BA at middle linebacker??? Say what now???? 🤔

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.