Everything posted by Noeller
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
Way of the road, Bubbs... Way of the road....
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
I thought Edmonton was getting the next one... They were passed over in favour of Calgary next year. I'm wondering if there's issues there after the owner died. Must be an absolute mess out east if nobody is getting one/bidding on one...
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
No ******* hotels.... That city should never be given any major events.
-
Als at Bombers GDT thread
Look at who their HC is and that says it all.
-
ESF Bombers @ Als - Early Chat
On TV, it seemed like they had a number of injuries. Likely won't know more until practice resumes this week...
-
Als at Bombers GDT thread
Also, it's not like we were playing our 1s either...
-
3 stars plus hh post seasons pre game
I want Ford to be a great QB worse than bad.... But how on earth can you watch anything he's done and say that he's an upgrade over anyone in the league? Definitely not an upgrade over anyone we currently have.
-
ESF Bombers @ Als - Early Chat
So as of right now, next Saturday is supposed to be Rain and +9 in Montreal. Not ideal but maybe takes away the Montreal passing attack a little bit...?
-
3 stars plus hh post seasons pre game
I've been meaning to ask you for your thoughts on Wallace... How do you feel he's progressed, if he has at all .. does he have the potential to become a full time Guard at some point?
-
Als at Bombers GDT thread
If we don't turn the ball over... We can beat anyone.
-
Als at Bombers GDT thread
1pm CST...
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Make it a 5 game streak and I'd be in....
-
"Leave The CFL Alone!" @ Gappers: Saturday Night Football
We are off to Montreal to play Davis Alexander next weekend...
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
... And the Bombers season continues in Montreal next week....
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Still 2001 to me, damn it....
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
Posted without comment.......
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Yes sorry... Good clarification. I was excited. This would be absolutely incredible.
-
"Leave The CFL Alone!" @ Gappers: Saturday Night Football
So you're saying we're due in the West...? I'm in.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
OMG... You guys.... I think we signed Brian Ah Yat's son.........
-
"Leave The CFL Alone!" @ Gappers: Saturday Night Football
Do we care who wins this? It's interesting that if the Riders win, BC heads East to Montreal next week, which I've been calling as the likely GC match up for weeks now.....would kind of be a shame if that's the ESF instead.
-
3 stars plus hh post seasons pre game
Amen brother. Go Blue!
-
3 stars plus hh post seasons pre game
Any concerns about Serge? I know it was a windy day and not chip shots... But for conversation sake....?
-
3 stars plus hh post seasons pre game
Legend.
-
Als at Bombers GDT thread
Like 9 years in a row... Thank you Osh...thank you Trinity. Unbelievable era of success. Even when playing the whole season on "hard mode" (unnecessarily!) they still pull off double digit wins. Incredible stuff.
-
3 stars plus hh post seasons pre game
Gauthier Sheehan Osh ....but seriously, that offense was repulsive, but it was fun watching the next generation of D and ST. Awesome to get to double digit wins for like 9 years in a row... Excited for playoffs, but whatever happens, I'm stoked for next year too.