Everything posted by BomberBall.
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
Mistake free? I’d be happy if they could keep the mistakes under a dozen.
-
Bombers-Lions Early Chat
No game day thread this week? Are we that deflated? Lol
-
Bombers-Lions Early Chat
Agreed. They could also just run 6-8 yard curls for easy completions. I really hope we try to disrupt some of their routes…. My nightmare is watching Salter complete easy throws underneath our soft coverage and getting comfortable.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Has anyone actually said, stop watching film? I think people are upset at what results from the watching of film…. Or doesn’t result.
-
Bombers-Lions Early Chat
I’m not so sure everything will be right, but a win is a win. The Bomber staff don’t seem to think anything is wrong, so they’re apparently all right. The fan base feels differently, but would beating this BC team really make anyone feel much better? If we stomp them and look like a properly prepared team, that has made some adjustments, I may have a bit of hope for the season. I’m not going to hold my breath.
-
PGT: Short Week Exposes Blue Issues
That’s crazy talk. We have to start 3 Canadian receivers… No matter what.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
It’s a deadly combo.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Yup. And he’ll never be pulled.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Agreed. And we run those same curls with now vertical threat. D can just sit on it. He’s also behind a horrible O line.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
I bring that up often…. When was the last time we ran one? Feels like years.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Welcome to the show kid. Huge couple of plays.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
No yards on a blocked punt has to be the dumbest rule in professional sports.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
There are some obvious changes that need to be made. Unfortunately, I’d be shocked if anything is done.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Has there ever been?
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Another embarrassing TD given up. Do these guys have any pride?
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
VAJ is such a phony *****.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Braxton down is very bad.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
It would have to be via fumble. We’re nowhere near the ball in the air.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Someone tell the D they’re not obligated to give up a TD right after we get one.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Nice blocking there…. Before the play I said ****, they’re running into a blitz. Worked out pretty well.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
That’s embarrassing.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Half the time our D line look like they’re not ready for the snap.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Got to stop showing our ass on our blitzes.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Demski!! Great catch and run.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Would’ve helped if Wilson made more effort to come back to the ball. Great return by Vaval.