Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JohnnyAbonny

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by JohnnyAbonny

  1. **** it I’m turning this off
  2. I haven’t felt that a game was over this early in many years. They’ve got nothing going at all right now.
  3. Oh I agree with all that too, just personally the 22 game angered me the most of the 3, by far.
  4. 23 and 24 I’m a little more ok with. 22 will always be the one that pisses me off. There was no excuse for losing that game and it all turned after that stupid, stupid call to have Prukop chuck it down the field. Buck has any sense in his head at that point and we would have a 3peat, won in Regina of all places. I’ll never get over that one.
  5. Our coach was a ST coordinator with no prior head coaching experience.
  6. Imagine the interior with a Lawson/Woods/Adams rotation. They need a Canadian in the back 8 (Shay, Kelly or whoever) at some point, the 2 jobbers aren’t going to cut it at DT all year.
  7. Yeah that crazy downpour, Kevin Fogg punt return TD through the puddles
  8. 7 but close enough. 2018 home opener was the last one.
  9. Holy **** I can’t believe he got that. Zach runs like Sammo Hung from that old show Martial Law.
  10. I think we miss Brady most on those little dump offs. OL isn’t run blocking well but neither Peterson or Cooley has much burst or power receiving out of the backfield.
  11. Thought they changed the rule on those low hits on the receiver this year to avoid that specific result
  12. 19 rushing yards in 3 quarters isn’t going to win you many games
  13. Yeah **** I was wrong, that’s the right call
  14. Never touched the ground
  15. And there it is!
  16. Need a turnover or a 2 and out here
  17. Bryant looking his age
  18. Intermediate and deep game working so we go completely away from it
  19. If this is all Cooley is going to do, they need to get Vanterpool back on the roster next week
  20. And now a terrible punt
  21. Bomber run game is non-existent
  22. Edmontons D line is the only thing I’d be concerned over. I hope the OL can handle Ceresna, he’s given them fits his whole career. I see this as a closer game than the spread. Short week and all that. Think we take over in the 4th but the Elkses keep it tight.
  23. That’s anorexically thin at receiver if Demski can’t go.
  24. I like Vanterpool but I’m curious to see how Wallace does. Like having Cooley on. Weitz on over Bailey (or even Cobb) makes no sense to me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.