Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JohnnyAbonny

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by JohnnyAbonny

  1. Oh wow, really strange they’d take him off then. I can’t see an on field reason for it, he’s been great.
  2. Houston is listed as out. Only explanation for that is he’s still dealing with his family emergency. Nothing else would make sense, he’s been playing very well.
  3. 2022 was the blown opportunity. 23, (though we got slightly out coached and trotted out a bunch of injured guys) to me wasn’t an embarrassment. It was a case of the front runners coming up against a team on a late season heater. It happens in sports. I’m over that one. 24 we got outcoached and outplayed in nearly every aspect. Toronto deserved to win that game. Even before Collaros got hurt the Argos were pretty much dominating. 22, and missing out on capping a three-peat in Regina was the unforgivable one where the Bombers were the better team and simply beat themselves with stupid mistakes and bad decisions. A three-peat with 2 cup losses afterward would be much easier to take.
  4. That hot chocolate used to be deadly, I remember burning my tongue so badly sometime in the 90s, bothered me for weeks afterwards.
  5. VA is the ultimate summer QB. Seems like every year he’s the MOP front runner in the middle of August then either he gets hurt or starts shitting his pants.
  6. Now to be fair, Daffy Duck’s probably as much of a UFL insider as anyone given the popularity of the league
  7. Rough for them. I mean it was kind of a foregone conclusion the west would cross over anyway but that should seal It.
  8. Too bad, Ottawa had the opportunity to do something really funny.
  9. I don’t hate him. He’s done a fine job overall in his tenure. I just think he and the rest of the front office half assed this past offseason hard.
  10. https://3downnation.com/2025/10/02/winnipeg-blue-bombers-sign-five-including-former-alouettes-ol-hunter-poncius/ Signed 5 guys to the PR today
  11. I’d say over everyone on there besides Rourke and Demski
  12. I’d try to trade for Addison just as playoff insurance in case a WR or 2 get nicked up. He can do the stuff out of the backfield that Demski does and would be capable of covering any spot in the WR corps. Better than getting thinned out and having to use a guy like Corcoran in the playoffs.
  13. The old Bret Hart goldbricking routine lol
  14. Agreed, also ditch the hockey jersey alternates. The normal home and aways are some of the best in football. Someday I’d like to see a throwback using the old gold from the 80s with the W football logo on the sleeves.
  15. 1. Zach- great game, didn’t try to play over his own head. Took what was there, even got a couple of deeper shots in and no picks. 2. The DB’s- Especially Houston. Shutdown game against arguably the league’s best receiver. Lawson Jr had a nice game as well. 3. Demski- Having a career year. He’s just been outstanding and had to carry the WR corps for most of the season. Can’t say enough good things about his play right now.
  16. I know it’s 30-3 but Jesus H Murphy is Thomas ever slow
  17. Hear me out, now is the time to put Terry Wilson in
  18. He’s probably blocked 5 of Rod Black’s numbers over the years
  19. It’s been fun. They haven’t **** kicked anyone in a long time.
  20. “Well, I mean he’s a good fighter and a nice guy but I don’t like him”
  21. So you guys think Lapo likes Greg Bell?
  22. Yeah that’s trash. 2 guys going at it on the other side of the field and the Hamilton player flipped Wilson.
  23. Generous spot (based off the angle we saw anyway)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.