Everything posted by JohnnyAbonny
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
I saw it in TC too. Something stunk when we let all those DT prospects go
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Hell Ravi Alston would have been more of a threat with the way Schoen was moving.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
I’m the opposite. The glow of the b2b was still there last year so I didn’t really care. This one feels much worse because of how much it changes the legacy of this entire group.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
@Booch I don’t know about you, but I really don’t like being right about the roster. This sucks.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Oh for sure. It’s just such a shock to lose a GC to a team led by those two. Of all the scenarios…jfc…
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
As a fan no, I won’t either. On a human level I’ve learned to compartmentalize. It’s not easy sometimes. Someday when I’m not so angry at the Bombers I’ll write about how they drove the car of my mental health in my younger years.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Mike O’Shea and Zach Collaros just lost a Grey Cup game to Jason Maas and Cody Fajardo. Jesus Murphy.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
We just did the exact same thing as the Bo Levi Stamps. Blew a dynasty by choking to inferior teams in back to back GC’s
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Literally a 40 point shutout in the 2025 GC is the only way this regime can make up for this. Maybe not the worst, but absolutely the most embarrassing loss in Bomber history.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
This is worse than 2001. I’ll have to give it a while. Right now I really feel like I’m done as a fan. At this moment I feel like I just can’t do it anymore. Nobody’s getting a statue after that crap. The way they lost that game actually ruins a lot of what they built.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
The sourest grapes, but roster management (and poor QB play) totally ****** the team tonight
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Agreed 100%. He’s **** the bed in every playoff/cup game post 2019. Half a million dollars a year to get outplayed by Cody ******* Fajardo. I’m done.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Love you guys. I’m not going to watch or think about football for a very long time.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Please
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Battle of the garbage punters
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Ok D. For the love of god please don’t give anything up
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Blowing it big time
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Gotta score a TD now
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Not much confidence in either side of the ball right now
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Extremely disappointing, so far is all I can say. They’d better wake up right now
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Ok no more dumb penalties
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Pretty ridiculous that was the only holding call of the game
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Man, Cole is a player.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Zach isn’t a good playoff QB, straight up
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Are we thinking twice about maybe going with Dru Brown next year?