Las Vegas Advice

Need to decide on a resort for August.  I've been twice and stayed at Luxor and Tropicana so Im not overly concerned with "luxury" just a cool, fun place to hang out.

Was going to stay at Treasure Island due to price but now leaning towards Planet Hollywood or New York New York or possibly Monte Carlo.  Im always interested in where people stay and how they enjoyed it...

Thoughts?

29 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Yeah it's being re-branded and renovated but not closed.  I liked it because its near the new arena and out door plaza.  And the pool.  But Planet Hollywood is better priced and I've always enjoyed it there.  Plus Brittany is playing there and Im tempted to go...

8 hours ago, Goalie said:

Roh in Vegas would be awesome 

Its one of their shows with the New Japan guys too.  Hopefully Omega's VISA comes through by then!  PPV on the friday night and TV taping on the saturday night.   Row 1 and row 2 opposite the hard cam so if you watch any ROH TV you'll see me marking out. :-)

8 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I've stayed at Treasure Island and MGM.   Treasure Island was a far more central location.

Treasure Island was our original choice but the prices changed suddenly.  The whole "centrally located" thing isnt a big deal to me although I've never stayed centrally.  I've stayed at Luxor and Trop (and soon to be NY NY).  So always that southern end.  I kind of liked it to be honest.

6 hours ago, iso_55 said:

Anybody ever stay at the Wynne? Any reviews?

Some friends used to stay there as their go to place because it was luxurious.  So they liked it.  My buddy once used the bathroom at Wynn and said it was exceptional...lol

On 6/15/2016 at 11:39 PM, iso_55 said:

Anybody ever stay at the Wynne? Any reviews?

I lost a few hundred at the black jack tables at the Wynne.  I was up a few hundred and suddenly they changed dealers, and poof!  I started losing.  Still had fun though.  I've been to a party at one of the suites at the Wynne, really nice.  Nice hotel.  Just across the street from Treasure Island.