Game Of Thrones (Spoilers)

Bran is one option.  When he got touched by the Night's King, that let them pass through the magic in the 3 eyed Raven's cave.  The same magic is in the wall.

The other option they have (and I don't think it's been mentioned in the show) is that there is supposedly a magic horn somewhere north of the wall that has the power to bring the wall crashing down.  In the books, Mance Rayder says he has it and threatens to use it unless Jon Snow lets the wildlings through but it turns out to be a fake & they never found the real one so maybe the white walkers have it?

If I understand correctly king Robert loved liana and blamed the mad King for her death prompting the uprising and ofcourse getting the Starks involved. 

Liana knew Robert would kill Jon if he knew the truth so Ned had to hide Jon in plain sight by claiming he was his bastard child.  

The saga title A Song of Fire & Ice would seem to be named for the siblings Jon and Dany, he of the north and she the mother of dragons. 

I suspect her dragons will be the difference against the white walkers and Jon will align with her, ruling together or marrying or supporting her position as Queen 

2 hours ago, johnzo said:

My prediction:

Arya wants to kill Cersei.

Cersei is protected by FrankenMountain.

So the title card fight next season will be Arya vs. The Mountain.

Arya will have to figure out how to kill something that's already dead.

my money will be on arya putting on a cersei face to get close enough to the mountain to be able to attack him without retaliation

if there is 2 seasons left and now that Jon has reclaimed the north,  I'd imagine next season will be heavily around Dany's reclaim of the iron throne, so the title card bought imo will be cersei vs dany - in which case Jamie gets involved as being the King slayer, but I think he'll sell out cersei as she's become just as mad - and the leading cause for Tommen's suicide. and the final season will obviously be every vs the white walkers (ugh finally)

3 hours ago, johnzo said:

Yeah, Jon Snow is the son of the old mad king Rhegar Targaryean, Dany's father, the one who was killed by Jaime the Kingslayer

Jon's mother is Liana Stark, Ned's sister.

Close but not quite.  Jon is the grandson of the Mad King (Aerys) not his son.  His dad was Rhaegar, the prince & heir to the iron throne.  Rhaegar was the older brother of Dany, making Jon her nephew.

4 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

If I understand correctly king Robert loved liana and blamed the mad King for her death prompting the uprising and ofcourse getting the Starks involved. 

Liana knew Robert would kill Jon if he knew the truth so Ned had to hide Jon in plain sight by claiming he was his bastard child.  

The saga title A Song of Fire & Ice would seem to be named for the siblings Jon and Dany, he of the north and she the mother of dragons. 

I suspect her dragons will be the difference against the white walkers and Jon will align with her, ruling together or marrying or supporting her position as Queen 

There were 3 events that kicked off the rebellion.  

1) Lyana rode off with or was kidnapped (depending on who is telling the story) by Rhaegar so that pissed Robert off because they were engaged to be married.

2) The Mad king killed Ned's father & older brother when they came looking for Lyana.  

3) The Mad king ordered Jon Arryn to kill his Ned & Robert (who he pretty much raised as Wards of the Vale).  Arryn refused and rose up with Ned & Robert.

I'm not surprised at all.  People are still talking about that episode and how good it was.  I know a few people had to start watching the series for the 1st time because of all the talk.  Most of them were going to watch when the series was done so they could binge watch but I guess they couldn't wait anymore!

23 minutes ago, johnzo said:

It's amazing how much better the show got when it outran the books.  Stuff is actually happening now. Winter is finally here.

I was just saying that last night.  That fat guy that writes these books should just follow the show now.  His final books are already written.

1 minute ago, Fraser said:

so if John snow is king of the north, what does that make Sanza? (sp) cousin to the king of the North?

Marriageable is all, I think.

Another prediction: Littlefinger is gonna try to trade use of his army to King Jon Snow in exchange for an engagement to Sansa.t

Sansa is still married to Tyrion (as well as being Lady Bolton?) so her path in the future should be interesting.  

Littlefinger made a bit of a mistake in the finale when he told Sansa what his end game is.  The look on her face at the end says she knows he's going to be a problem... at least that's what I got from it.

2 hours ago, Fraser said:

so if John snow is king of the north, what does that make Sanza? (sp) cousin to the king of the North?

She's currently the lady of winterfell, even though they proclaimed Jon king of the north,  it doesnt mean he needs to stay in winterfell, but if he does there could be a few places the remaining stark kids could occupy.  River run now that the freys are dead,  Sanza could go to the eyrie - she did look like she was starting to become a little smitten with little finger after they claimed jon king.  

Arya might not be done her assassination quest.  she had quite a list prior to going to bravos, and some were lannisters.  I assume at some point Daenerys and Jon will unite not just to kill the white walkers but to lay the boots to the lannisters - making casterly rock a potential vacant place for someone 

5 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

She's currently the lady of winterfell, even though they proclaimed Jon king of the north,  it doesnt mean he needs to stay in winterfell, but if he does there could be a few places the remaining stark kids could occupy.  River run now that the freys are dead,  Sanza could go to the eyrie - she did look like she was starting to become a little smitten with little finger after they claimed jon king.  

Arya might not be done her assassination quest.  she had quite a list prior to going to bravos, and some were lannisters.  I assume at some point Daenerys and Jon will unite not just to kill the white walkers but to lay the boots to the lannisters - making casterly rock a potential vacant place for someone 

She didn't look smitten to me.  She looked nervous because little finger wants the iron throne and now her brother is an obstacle for him.

As far as castles go, I would guess Sansa is no longer lady of winterfell.   Jon, by being named king, would be lord.  Sansa would still be lady Bolton though so there's the dreadfort.

Edmure Tully would probably get river run back since he has a claim through blood and marriage (and he cooperated with Jamie).  That same marriage might also give him claim to the twins if there are no more male freys.

Casterly rock would go to tyrion if Jamie and cercei are wiped out. 

7 hours ago, bigg jay said:

She didn't look smitten to me.  She looked nervous because little finger wants the iron throne and now her brother is an obstacle for him.

As far as castles go, I would guess Sansa is no longer lady of winterfell.   Jon, by being named king, would be lord.  Sansa would still be lady Bolton though so there's the dreadfort.

Edmure Tully would probably get river run back since he has a claim through blood and marriage (and he cooperated with Jamie).  That same marriage might also give him claim to the twins if there are no more male freys.

Casterly rock would go to tyrion if Jamie and cercei are wiped out. 

I wouldnt give it back it to that tully guy,  he cooperated with the lannister army (albeit under threats from jamie) but it ultimately resulted in Blackfish's death (uncle to the stark kids)

As for Tyrion,  being recently named hand of the king(Queen) does that not mean he would need to live in kings landing once dany takes it back?