Game 61 : Jets @ Penguins of Madagascar

I can't see Maurice breaking up Armia's line after tonight's game....Scheif's either for that matter but what do I know?

Staf should be traded for as high a pick as we can get.

Are we going to pay him 4.35m for playing the third line next year?

He's got Armia, Ehlers, Wheeler, Connor, Perreault and Dano ahead of him if you ask me.

Maurice said he will be watching a ton of film on him to help him see where to put him in the lineup. He won't start higher than 3rd line if you ask me.

Wheeler, Armia ahead of him and where was Staf playing last night? RW? The more you look at it, the youngsters are squeezing Stafford out.

12 hours ago, Ducky said:

I can't see Maurice breaking up Armia's line after tonight's game....Scheif's either for that matter but what do I know?

He's got Armia, Ehlers, Wheeler, Connor, Perreault and Dano ahead of him if you ask me.

Lol. Dano, some guy playing in the minors who no one has heard of before yesterday,  is suddenly ahead of Stafford?  Am I on crazy pills here?

Stafford has no future with this team and the Jets aren't making the playoffs. Let's bury Dano on the 4th and play Staf to drag down Perreault. Wait, let's trade Staf and let Dano have some more meaningful minutes and develop on the Jets and get what we can for staf...I think we could get a good prospect or a 1st rounder for Stafford.

DLA sounds good to me but I'd rather see DPA.

12 hours ago, Ducky said:

Lol. Dano, some guy playing in the minors who no one has heard of before yesterday,  is suddenly ahead of Stafford?  Am I on crazy pills here?

I can't believe how guys get stuck on LH and RH positions...

So we can't play Trouba on the left side because he's RH shot but we can't play Dano on the left side because he's LH shot...

Once again... Hossa did not switch to LW when Dano was put on his line.  Dano plays wing - right or left.

And trade Stafford and Enstrom - problem solved.