Bo Levi Mitchell Starter the rest of the year

Jpan85

They put Tate in on that botched handoff last night. From where I sat, it looked like Tate could barely get his right arm up to do a proper handoff. It was a sloppy play & we never saw Drew again.

The hand off was fine, the rb simply let go of the ball. No need to make up stuff to trash Tate.

They put Tate in on that botched handoff last night. From where I sat, it looked like Tate could barely get his right arm up to do a proper handoff. It was a sloppy play & we never saw Drew again.

The hand off was fine, the rb simply let go of the ball. No need to make up stuff to trash Tate.

That wasn't trashing Tate. It was my observation. Watch the play again, the ball wasn't placed right where it should be on the handoff. He was favouring his sore arm on that handoff. He gave the football to Walter & faked the pitch after. To me, Tate looked tentative.

To me Walter simply took his eyes off the ball and fumbled it... even the TSN guys said the same thing.  

Sure that happens if the ball isn't supposed to be when the qb hands off. The  way I saw it, it looked like Tate was concerned about & favouring his arm when he tried to give Walter the ball. I know that Tate never went in again after that play. Drew has a torn tendon in his arm & on Wednesday Hufnagel told the Calgary media that Tate was still a month away from playing so the question then is why was he dressed & in there on Friday night? He isn't even close to throwing at a hundred per cent yet from what the media here who attend practices are saying.

Tate was still a month away from playing so the question then is why was he dressed & in there on Friday night?

I thought he was dressed because the Stamps are only carrying 3 QBs and don't want to take Sinopoli out as receiver to hold a clip board as a back-up QB. I do find it a little surprising they haven't brought in another QB.

Tate was still a month away from playing so the question then is why was he dressed & in there on Friday night?

I thought he was dressed because the Stamps are only carrying 3 QBs and don't want to take Sinopoli out as receiver to hold a clip board as a back-up QB. I do find it a little surprising they haven't brought in another QB.

They cut their fourth qb earlier this week despite Glenn & Tate injured. The fourth qb was on the PR. Story is they have Tate on the roster even though he can't play to save money paying a fourth qb in his place. Perhaps the Stamps are right at the SMS level as it doesn't make a lot of sense having Tate on the sidelines in uniform if he can't play.