Game 58 : Airport 77 @ Panthers

The story about the mid-air hijack of a multi-billionaire's private plane carrying a collection of under-achieving hockey players. The terrified general manager is forced by the hijackers(fanatical hockey fans) to fly low to avoid tanking detection and, as a result, the plane hits an oil rig and crashes into the sea. As the plane and the team's playoff hopes sink, its players and coaches are faced with a nightmare fight for first overall pick in the upcoming draft.

-Saturday 6pm start

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

On 2/19/2016 at 11:43 PM, IC Khari said:

Man it's a good thing we don't have Helle for this stretch, our tanking could be ruined for sure ...

You mean our savior that had us in the running for dead last?

Yeah, Him and Jacob "Dumpster Fire" Trouba are surely leading us to a Cup dynasty!

Full disclosure, I understand that Helle and Trouba are young and need to be given leeway, but holy hell the draft picks are beyond criticism and guys like Stuart and Pavelec get blamed everything. Stuart for the 857 god awful plays Trouba has made this season and I'm pretty sure it's legally forbidden to mention that Pavelec had 3 back-to-back-to-back shutouts on a killer road trip at the end of last season to get Winnipeg its only playoff berth since the '96 season.

Edited by Y2C

Meh, Perreault made one 2 many moves, that's an easy poke choke and as a former goalie myself, was told by my goalie coach to do the same thing.

Lou is also one of the best goalies in the league but the Jets didn't really have as many grade A chances as the Panthers did.

Hutch was fine and was not the reason the team lost, as a matter of fact, I'd go as far to say Hutch was the only reason they didn't lose by more cuz the Panthers absolutely dominated the Jets in the third period.