Game 55 : Airport @ Oilers

Armia has tons of potential and would probably be putting up better numbers if he was playing with a Center who has the ability to score. 

Lowry quite frankly should be on the 4th line as a winger. However since Maurice is dating Lowry and won't do that.... 

Here's what I'd do 

Ehlers Little Wheeler 

Perreault Scheif Armia 

Ladd Lowry Stafford 

Thorburn Copp Burmi 

Stafford isn't good enough defensively to be on the 2nd line. Imo he's actually dragging Perreault and Scheif down right now 

Edited by Goalie

39 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Armia has tons of potential and would probably be putting up better numbers if he was playing with a Center who has the ability to score. 

Lowry quite frankly should be on the 4th line as a winger. However since Maurice is dating Lowry and won't do that.... 

Here's what I'd do 

Ehlers Little Wheeler 

Perreault Scheif Armia 

Ladd Lowry Stafford 

Thorburn Copp Burmi 

Stafford isn't good enough defensively to be on the 2nd line. Imo he's actually dragging Perreault and Scheif down right now 

So you promote Thorbs or Burmi to 3rd line?  Don't think so.  Copp and Lowry are very similar players... could swap

There isn't the same chemistry with Ehlers on top line... leave him with Scheif and Perrault right now - that was a nice mix

Put Stafford back on the top line, he's a good finisher with Little and Wheeler

Armia on third line, he can play second line next year...  I could see him fitting well with Little next year

Call up De Leo, bench Burmi

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

2 million for Lowry seems like a million 2 much. 

He was one of my best Jets in the game against EDM. Gotta like a guy finishing off his checks.

43 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Here's what I'd do 

Ehlers Little Wheeler 

Perreault Scheif Armia 

Ladd Lowry Stafford 

Thorburn Copp Burmi 

Offensive players usually aren't good enuf defensively but I like your lineups here.

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

No Floyd. You trade Burmi or Thorburn. Probably Burmi and you go Lowry Copp Thorburn. Lowry has no finish at all. He's best suited as 4th line winger

Should be huge demand for a 32 year old plug and a Russian Patrice Cormier... 

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 11:02 PM, Goalie said:

Woo. Jets barely beat the worst team in the league. Pav was ok. Oilers maybe had 5 quality shots on goal. Listening to the announcers verbally jets off McDavid all night was annoying and him being stopped to lose the game was pretty nice. Cbc announcers were almost crying. 

Pav was just okay? He was more than okay as he won the game for us. you seem to forget that we're only slightly better than the worst team in the league ourselves. At least we shut out the Connor McDavid Love In show on HNIC.