Does anybody know why we lost the Henoc Muamba sweepstakes?

BigBlue

My take is that he was Burris-like in his CFL tour trying to wring an extra dollar out of the place he wanted to go from the start. 

And people say home cooking doesn't matter...  Sign more Bisons dammit!

I made the mention that Eddie Steele and Don Oramasionwu made some plays early in the Grey Cup game, nothing like local boys stepping up in the home town. I'd agree that they should try and get more locals to a point. Can't just go all local because, but if guys are close go local. 

My take is that he was Burris-like in his CFL tour trying to wring an extra dollar out of the place he wanted to go from the start. 

And people say home cooking doesn't matter...  Sign more Bisons dammit!

I made the mention that Eddie Steele and Don Oramasionwu made some plays early in the Grey Cup game, nothing like local boys stepping up in the home town. I'd agree that they should try and get more locals to a point. Can't just go all local because, but if guys are close go local. 

The bombers are too dumb to do that. 

Despite the nice guy reputation he built while he was here, I think his actions show pretty clearly that he is a merc. He went for the money.

Then there's Johnny Football in Cleveland. How can that guy even look his teammates in the eye? He got demoted, poor boy. Should've suspended him. Players like that keep getting chances others don't but they're morons.

He's probably an alcoholic who needs help.  Hopefully he gets it and can at least become a good backup in the NFL.

Despite the nice guy reputation he built while he was here, I think his actions show pretty clearly that he is a merc. He went for the money.

Then there's Johnny Football in Cleveland. How can that guy even look his teammates in the eye? He got demoted, poor boy. Should've suspended him. Players like that keep getting chances others don't but they're morons.

He's probably an alcoholic who needs help.  Hopefully he gets it and can at least become a good backup in the NFL.
he is probably no different than any other 24 year old. Is Gronk a functioning alcoholic since he performs on Sunday's than?