Game 17 : Jets @ Stars

LOL. every team goes through stretches of the season where they struggle, Jets are doing it now. It is what it is. It's hockey, no team wins every game... and if the season ended today the Jets would be in the playoffs... Need to step back from the ledge and realize that this year might in fact be one of those one steps back to take 2 or 3 steps forward next year type of years..

Ladd,Buff,Perreault, Thorburn,Burmi,Stuart? Yup and replace them with who exactly? 

Sorry it don't work like that...

Eventually some of these guys might get dealt, but not all of them that's for sure. 

Stuart seems to be the fans whipping boy but he hasn't been nearly as bad as trouba or chiarot . 

If the Jets don't find there game in the next month playoffs will be a thing of the past and many will not be happy with that prospect. I hope TNSE isn't taking the fans for granted because there building is full and everybody lives and breathes Jets, that can change quickly if the group is perceived as cheap and the product on the ice is under performing. What they do with Buff and Ladd will be very interesting as they can afford both but will probably sign neither. Big contract for Scheifele bridge for Trouba and Lowry still plenty to spend. People just get tired of hearing the words next year.

Drop 6 players from the starting lineup? I'm thinking you're talking over-reaction here. Big time. I'm thinking you believe this team is much better than what they actually are. They're a good team, simply fighting to make the playoffs. It probably would be better if you if your curbed your expectations a #18.

Drop 6 players from the starting lineup? I'm thinking you're talking over-reaction here. Big time. I'm thinking you believe this team is much better than what they actually are. They're a good team, simply fighting to make the playoffs. It probably would be better if you if your curbed your expectations a #18.

I don't know if this post is directed at me but since it starts drop 6 players i think it is. I'm thinking i don't know what your talking about

After 17 games last year record was 9-6-2. so very similar so far just as a note they had 1-4 game losing streak and 1-6 game losing streak. Could be matching the 6 gamer soon.

THink the big difference between this year and last year was that we were closer to top of div last year and closer to bottom of div this year :P