A Request to the Blue Bombers

WBBFanWest

I hate the person that taught IC Khari how to post gifs.

I taught a few people here...not sure if he was one of them.  On behalf of those that teach...we apologize for helping him out.  He did after all look like a lame lobotomized dog at the time, so we were just trying to give him a boost.

I've been posting gifs longer than you've been a burr on someone's butt ...

Dear Blue Bombers,

On Friday, September 25th, I'll be coming to Winnipeg for the game and bringing my adult son for his first ever taste of CFL football.  I'm not asking you to win, but please don't stink it up like you did in Montreal.  At least try and act like you actually want to put on a good show for your fans, ok? Can we do that one little thing?

Also, if it's not too much to ask, could you do a public firing of Marcel Bellefeuille before the coin toss?

Thanks a bunch.

A loyal but very discouraged fan.

It might be a small straw to clutch at but they have been better at home than on the road and I don't think they have been blown out as much at home.

I taught a few people here...not sure if he was one of them.  On behalf of those that teach...we apologize for helping him out.  He did after all look like a lame lobotomized dog at the time, so we were just trying to give him a boost.

So, it was YOU!!!!!

So, it was YOU!!!!!

He's a **** disturber iso .. I know first hand .. worked with him for several years.  No end of trouble from that guy ..  :D