who determines on when to pull the qb?

Brandon

WTF...I don't understand this furor over why Brohm wasn't pulled. Why would they? He needs reps and quite frankly he wasn't that bad.

You may want to review the offensice game stats before trying to defend that statements. Its probably not all his fault, but he was nowhere good enough to be a starter in any league except maybe the Lingerie League.
Are you suggesting you want to see Brian Brohm in lingerie??

Its a fantasy of mine. Actually, I would like to see him anywhere but here.

Not sure what the complaining is all about with the kicker. Greaves was flat-out awful yesterday, and needs to go back to the bench.

Yeah. Liram's been decent. That return wasn't the problem of the punt at all it was where he was asked to put it and the ensuing coverage. It seems that every time the Bombers have to kick from deep in their end Tracey ask Liram to place the ball in the middle of the field and the blockers are called to basically spread contain which leaves them totally weak up the middle. The ball should have been placed on or inside the right hash and contain left which should mean the cover team only has to cover 1/3 of the field.

I think you're wrong.  There's no circumstance where a professional punter puts the ball in the middle of the field on purpose.  My opinion is that Hajrullahu is still learning how to punt, his get-offs are very slow and he tries to speed them up when he is worried that a block will be on, leading to the poorly hit punts.  There's also the wind factor which he has to learn to deal with.  For the most part it seems that he's just hammering the ball as fast as he can after the punt blocks earlier this season.

Not sure what the complaining is all about with the kicker. Greaves was flat-out awful yesterday, and needs to go back to the bench.

Yeah. Liram's been decent. That return wasn't the problem of the punt at all it was where he was asked to put it and the ensuing coverage. It seems that every time the Bombers have to kick from deep in their end Tracey ask Liram to place the ball in the middle of the field and the blockers are called to basically spread contain which leaves them totally weak up the middle. The ball should have been placed on or inside the right hash and contain left which should mean the cover team only has to cover 1/3 of the field.

I think you're wrong. There's no circumstance where a professional punter puts the ball in the middle of the field on purpose. My opinion is that Hajrullahu is still learning how to punt, his get-offs are very slow and he tries to speed them up when he is worried that a block will be on, leading to the poorly hit punts. There's also the wind factor which he has to learn to deal with. For the most part it seems that he's just hammering the ball as fast as he can after the punt blocks earlier this season.

it has been eerily similar to when westwood became our punter for a bit there come to think of it..

Nichols is the starter now.  There's no way anyone would toss a guy out there with one get-to-know you practice at Quarterback.  Hopefully we see improvement from the quarterback position, because outside of QB, Greaves/Picard/Neufeld and Hajrullahu as a punter, this is a pretty good team.

I'm glad someone agrees with me... I think there actually is a lot of talent on this team... I'm not saying we have Hamilton or Calgary talent but we have a good enough roster to be competitive... good coaching can make an average team good.... but we are getting out coached far too often... probably every game...

Nichols is the starter now.  There's no way anyone would toss a guy out there with one get-to-know you practice at Quarterback.  Hopefully we see improvement from the quarterback position, because outside of QB, Greaves/Picard/Neufeld and Hajrullahu as a punter, this is a pretty good team.

Too bad those three players make our entire offense bad, Chevy Walker & Greg Peach also deserve to be added to the list of terrible players but that's just me nitpicking.

I hope we can at least handle the Riders at home without Nichols.