Deadpool Red Band Trailer

Looks kind of stupid to me but I like Ryan Reynolds.

If you know who Deadpool is in the comics, then you'll know this is pretty accurate.  You have to like Deadpool to enjoy this movie.

Would have to agree with Logan, if you've ever read the comics, the film looks to be a relatively accurate portrayal of what Deadpool is suppose to be. I have even heard the Reynolds will "break the 4th wall" during the film, which plays it's part in the comics, in large part for comedic effect, as Deadpool is one of the very few comic book characters that is aware of being in a comic book.

I pushed the idea of Reynolds as the new James Kirk before they cast Chris Pine.  Pine is a better Kirk, but Reynolds would have been good too.  Probably too tall.

There's no reason Reynold's cant be up for every gig Chris Pratt is up for.  Pratt is the golden boy right now but Reynolds is probably a better actor.

Ryan Reynolds would make a good Indiana Jones

I once thought Dennis Quaid would make a good replacement.for Ford.

Oh yeah.  You know, that's a good call, I never thought of him but I think he could have.  Although aren't they the same age?

I don't think Reynolds could replace Ford though.  He's too smart mouthed.  He doesn't have that ruggedness about him.

Reynolds pushed hard to get this movie made because he actually gave a **** about the character so hopefully that means it's done well.

I've always liked Ryan Reynolds, it's a shame he's found himself in so many shitty shitty movies.

Riddle me green lantern

Reynolds pushed hard to get this movie made because he actually gave a **** about the character so hopefully that means it's done well. 

I've always liked Ryan Reynolds, it's a shame he's found himself in so many shitty shitty movies.

I'm thinking the foul language self-censor on this site is a bit hit and miss.