So...holy hell is it raining outside right now or what...

Logan007

Yeah...trusty old Weather Network app calling for 5mm during the massive downpour.  I call BS on that one.

Got to work to find our loading bay filled with water.  Lots of large, deep puddles on the new Kenaston Extension (would think a new roadway would be built to handle it).  Guess Ill have to mow the lawn soon.

TWN is literally the worst weather forecaster.  They have a nice app though.  I recently tweeted at them wondering if their advanced forecasting was just an old man looking out a window and they replied saying yes with a pic of an old man looking out the window so they have a sense of humor too.

Geez...I could take a shower out there right now.

If you're not shy, I say go for it.  Some people would be way too concerned about the judging eyes of others.

Maybe 5 inches...

Well....yaknowwhat...if the spirit feels free, why not the rest of you?

(something something...joke about a lightning rod)

TWN is literally the worst weather forecaster.  They have a nice app though.  I recently tweeted at them wondering if their advanced forecasting was just an old man looking out a window and they replied saying yes with a pic of an old man looking out the window so they have a sense of humor too.

That was me. And please get off my lawn. 

Geez...I could take a shower out there right now.

If you're not shy, I say go for it.  Some people would be way too concerned about the judging eyes of others.

Maybe 5 inches...

Well....yaknowwhat...if the spirit feels free, why not the rest of you?

(something something...joke about a lightning rod)

I hate you.

I feel like Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory when he can't think of a comeback after he gets burned by Leslie Winkle.

Yeah...trusty old Weather Network app calling for 5mm during the massive downpour.  I call BS on that one.

Got to work to find our loading bay filled with water.  Lots of large, deep puddles on the new Kenaston Extension (would think a new roadway would be built to handle it).  Guess Ill have to mow the lawn soon.

Hey the loading bay at the place next to my work was filled with water.  Maybe we work beside each other.  Next time we get into a debate maybe we can settle it with a ladder match out in the parking lot.

Hey the loading bay at the place next to my work was filled with water.  Maybe we work beside each other.  Next time we get into a debate maybe we can settle it with a ladder match out in the parking lot.

Deal!

I work on McGillivray.  What are the odds?  Probably slim lol