Reilly out 10 - 12 weeks

A boo boo? The guy was put in to a knee brace and several plays later his knee was torn apart. Willy was slow to get up once or twice for sure but he got up and he didn't require a brace or anything likle that...

Willy might have got a couple boo boos, Reilly got his knee torn apart. There is a little bit of a difference, if thats week 1 and we are losing and being dominated, Yeah Willy should be benched. Why risk an injury to your franchise qb really when the game is over and it's week 1. 

anyone know how badly Demski is injured?  Man it seems every year the NI super-stars that are drafted high get injured in their first game, much like Kito in his first game in his first year, and Coombs last year.  I was hoping that Demski would be a bit more durable.

I believe they said he would be out "a while"....same with Emery and Mcdougal

I'm not sure but hasn't Demski had injury issues in the past? Perhaps with the same shoulder? I wonder when he hurt it, was it after the big run? was it being tackled or was it celebrating the big run by throwing his arms up in the air? If so, it's just another fluke injury. 

I'm not sure but hasn't Demski had injury issues in the past? Perhaps with the same shoulder? I wonder when he hurt it, was it after the big run? was it being tackled or was it celebrating the big run by throwing his arms up in the air? If so, it's just another fluke injury. 

Yeah it was during the big run. He got tackled hard and landed right on the shoulder. He lifted his arms and by the time he got to the bench you could tell he was in pain. I would guess separated shoulder. 

It is starting to look like second place in the West will go to whomever has a healthy quarterback. When I saw Reilly go down for the second and final time in the game, it felt like watching Willy get hammered in the Labour Day Classic against Sask. Thank God Walters and O'Shea went whole-hog (sorry, Denny and Buck) on upgrading the Bomber O-line.

yes and it has had some issues with that shoulder b4