Bombers Release DE Booker and WR Goard

We currently have D.Johnson, Fraser, Peach and Gibson to battle the import DE spot.

- Johnson looks like has the inside track

- Coaches love Fraser since he can play DE and Bryant's DT spot

- Peach probably at earn a chance to come to TC based on his performance last year

- Gibson is a bit of unknown but I think they are willing to give him a chance 

I got a feeling that S.Brown will get some looks on DE comes TC.

I'm just starting to realize after making a giant post about who was released in previous years and when that the CFL transactions page is full of errors and omissions. Frankly, I think it's a joke but this year there have absolutely been more cuts prior to TC, especially of players signed just since the new year. There is just unfortunately no foolproof way of checking up on it since the CFL website is a joke.

You can, however, look up all retired players in the past 20 years. Including the very popular "New Player", who I think was an OL.

There are more off season transactions now with the legalization and roster monitoring of off season mini camps. Players are signed then evaluated in the mini camps and a determination is made as to whether they then survive to main TC. The downside of this is that players cut now are hard pressed to go to another team for TC as rosters are becoming set