2016 CFL Draft

Rids

I'm not entirely clear on the whole family tree but I believe that Jimmy (Draft Class of 2016) and Connor (Draft Class of 2015) are nephews to the Ralphs that played in the CFL. 

Connor Ralph is in the draft this year and likely too be taken around the 5th round. Good LB that hits everything in sight. 

Got an interview with him in the guide and he mentions two more heading into the Raymond Comet system that may come out better than these two. 

Bloodline probably gets him drafted I think. I do agree with your assessment that he doesn't necessarily deserve it, but in the 5th or 6th rounds a team may take a flyer on him due to his last name. If Jordan Reaves can get a tryout based solely on his lineage, it could work for Ralph in the draft as well.

I don't see Connor getting drafted. Too many good linebackers ahead of him. He will get a chance somewhere but won't be a draft pick IMO.

Connor had more hits than any of the other LBs in the draft class. Led Can-West in tackles as a JR and SR. Made a lot of plays behind the line of scrimmage and defended against the pass well. Last year 9 LBs were selected and expect more of the same this year. I had Connor as my #7 LB before the Jay Langa positive test at the Combine. 

I don't see Connor getting drafted. Too many good linebackers ahead of him. He will get a chance somewhere but won't be a draft pick IMO.

Connor had more hits than any of the other LBs in the draft class. Led Can-West in tackles as a JR and SR. Made a lot of plays behind the line of scrimmage and defended against the pass well. Last year 9 LBs were selected and expect more of the same this year. I had Connor as my #7 LB before the Jay Langa positive test at the Combine. 

Out of curiosity, are Ackie and Omara in those previous 6? Or did you designate them DB/DL?

I have him as my #9 LB.  7th rounder or free agent signing, I'd say.  Langa has totally fallen off the map for me.  At 5'9" he had an uphill battle anyways.  Pedestrian test results at the combine along with the positive drug test have completely killed his chances.

Since I'm not entirely familiar with the talent level of the ______ (pick any current or future) draft class, does it look like there are any receivers in next year's class that might be at the same level as the top receivers in 2015?

Since I'm not entirely familiar with the talent level of the ______ (pick any current or future) draft class, does it look like there are any receivers in next year's class that might be at the same level as the top receivers in 2015?

Queen's Doug Corby lit up the East West Bowl with a record setting 3 touchdown performance. Very easily a guy that would challenge Durant, Demski and Richards. 

I have him as my #9 LB.  7th rounder or free agent signing, I'd say.  Langa has totally fallen off the map for me.  At 5'9" he had an uphill battle anyways.  Pedestrian test results at the combine along with the positive drug test have completely killed his chances.

9? Interesting. 

Langa had a lot going for him but I agree the lack of size was a major issue if he was to stay at LB but a lot less to move into a safety spot. He was the AUS top tackler setting a new record there, won the President's Trophy and was first team All-Canadian. Quite the cloudy skies surrounding all that now but instincts aren't enhanced just the physical. 

Out of curiosity, are Ackie and Omara in those previous 6? Or did you designate them DB/DL?

Ackie is my #1 DB. Ron Omara came in at #3 LB.