Jets Management

Ted Wyman @Ted_Wyman

To me, Paul Maurice has to be Jack Adams finalist. Expectations were low for #NHLJets and they made it despite tons of injuries, adversity

Saw a lot of chatter about Flames HC being a potential nominee for Coach of the Year.  Shouldnt Maurice be considered?  Wasnt this team in total disarray when he took over a year ago? 

And what of Chevy?  Isnt he the odds-on favourite the win GM of the Year?

Chevy for GM of the year, without a doubt.

I don't like the direction Jack Adams voting has been going in... it's become the "Biggest Turnaround Award", and I don't necessarily think that is reflective of the best coach.  I would give the Jack Adams to Alain Vigneault because he has done an incredible job in New York.

Chevy for GM of the year, without a doubt.

I don't like the direction Jack Adams voting has been going in... it's become the "Biggest Turnaround Award", and I don't necessarily think that is reflective of the best coach.  I would give the Jack Adams to Alain Vigneault because he has done an incredible job in New York.

Never mind what the guy in Montreal has got outta the Habs. I know Price has been playing like God on steroids this year, but beyond that, there's not much to that roster to explain how they've been as good as they are. I'd give some Jack Adams love there...

Nashville has been on somewhat of a downward spiral the last 20 games or so, not looking so good recently. I think that skews the votes for Laviolette, I think the media is pushing for Hartley but... Maurice and Vignault would also be good selections too. If the sens make it, does Dave Cameron get some consideration? Or IS half a season not enough?