Dam rider fans

People are free to take their shots while they can, but mark my words I have a long memory and when the Bombers turn things around I've got a lot of "**** You"s ready to hand out.

Beware the Buddhist dictum:" Before you set out to seek revenge, dig two graves."

No I like the other.... revenge is a dish best served cold.

I don't think that is Buddhist.

I do believe that is Klingon.

As much as I despise the green slime I need to derail the inbred hate train.  The title of this thread is all wrong.  I created the infographic in the first post and I'm definitely not a rider fan. I'm not sure how anyone could get that impression after visiting www.bluebastard.ca.  The site header even has a bunch of Bombers on it...

Second, we can't blame the riders or their fans for any of the 24 years of terrible the Bombers have rained on us.  It's all on the Bombers and their management.  Get angry at them for the Grey Cup drought!

Third, I don't have too much time on my hands, I just feel the need to express my frustration with this team every time they miss the playoffs which is more often than not. (5/6 past years)

Speaking of Rider fans - I'm staying at the Marriott in Maui right now. Yesterday afternoon I noticed a guy in a Rider shirt by the pool. Then a guy in a hat. Then a guy showed up with a flag. By the end there were at least fifteen of them all huddled around a laptop cheering. They drove away everyone else within earshot with their obnoxiousness. You would think that while getting drunk they would at least order drinks from the hotel while suckling down the free Wi-Fi but no, they smuggled in booze and beer and would secretly fill their glasses. We finally left after they started going on about Sunseri being better then Ricky Ray. Why can't I get away from these clowns?

I forgot to mention the mess they left behind. Empty beer cans everywhere. They couldn't even clean up after themselves. Can't wait for that bandwagon to throw all four wheels.

So did you leave because they were annoying or were you there when they left?

Speaking of Rider fans - I'm staying at the Marriott in Maui right now. Yesterday afternoon I noticed a guy in a Rider shirt by the pool. Then a guy in a hat. Then a guy showed up with a flag. By the end there were at least fifteen of them all huddled around a laptop cheering. They drove away everyone else within earshot with their obnoxiousness. You would think that while getting drunk they would at least order drinks from the hotel while suckling down the free Wi-Fi but no, they smuggled in booze and beer and would secretly fill their glasses. We finally left after they started going on about Sunseri being better then Ricky Ray. Why can't I get away from these clowns?

I forgot to mention the mess they left behind. Empty beer cans everywhere. They couldn't even clean up after themselves. Can't wait for that bandwagon to throw all four wheels.

Walked by the area they were inhabiting later in the evening enroute to dinner.

As much as I despise the green slime I need to derail the inbred hate train.  The title of this thread is all wrong.  I created the infographic in the first post and I'm definitely not a rider fan. I'm not sure how anyone could get that impression after visiting www.bluebastard.ca.  The site header even has a bunch of Bombers on it...

Second, we can't blame the riders or their fans for any of the 24 years of terrible the Bombers have rained on us.  It's all on the Bombers and their management.  Get angry at them for the Grey Cup drought!

Third, I don't have too much time on my hands, I just feel the need to express my frustration with this team every time they miss the playoffs which is more often than not. (5/6 past years)

I'm not going to stop. I love bashing Priders. I'm sure they're all planning the parade route for the Grey Cup with Migs as the Grand Marshall after snapping a FIVE GAME LOSING STREAK. Screw the Riders & screw their fans. 

Walked by the area they were inhabiting later in the evening enroute to dinner.

Every bit of your post smells like petty bomber fan.  How can you sneak in drinks and throw the containers all over the pool area without anyone at said resort noticing?  One has to assume that the garbage was lying around for hours if they never bought any drinks and were sneaking them in the whole time.   Sunseri was injured on his 2nd drive of the game..  The only time anyone would have even mentioned his name, which I highly doubt they even did, was the first drive where he went 2-2 and a TD.  So he played a total of 5 minutes at the beginning of the 2nd half which must have been the time where these people were so annoying that you were forced to leave.  Yet, there was still a huge mess when you went for supper?

If the game ended at 9:00 Sask time, it was 5:00 maui time.  So that means, even if you had a really really early supper, the garbage from the drinks said Rider fans snuck in had been piling up for hours without anyone noticing or doing anything.  Either you are full of crap or said "resortwas a 2-star motel.

There definately are Rider fans that make the rest look like tools... people like you dont look any better than they do.