Coaching is the problem

B-F-F-C

Here is what I have been seeing from the defense over the losing streak. The obvious being the 4 man rush. This is fine if you have a nose tackle who commands a double team such as Brown did. You are then not out numbered. The current front is not getting that respect, no one is getting doubled, which leaves a linemen free to get into the linebackers face, usually Muamba, and wash him right out of the play, leaving the middle of the field wide open for whatever play the offence chooses, run or pass. Muamba has not been able to shed his tackle, giving opposing QB's all day to pick us apart at an alarmingly high rate of success. Everything else stems from this problem and when the D is not being adjusted by the DC, it's just too easy.

And while I agree with the basic concept of what you're saying, I find that our defence is far too predictable.

It's less than a coincidence that teams come in here with their game plans tailored to what they know we'll do.

We've played good QBs but the high percentage of completions coincide with a good master plan and executed to a tee. And we cannot disrupt it with what we're doing.

Rushing only four most of the time sets us perfectly and our secondary isn't good enough to continually cover effectively.