Rider @ Stamps

Duressler, regarding your signature...I just have to say...that is one of the ugliest SK symbols I've seen to date.  I can't stand that one.  It just looks terrible.  They should have kept the S inside the wheat, it would have looked much better.  And the fact that the top of the S and the bottom of the S look different also makes it look worse.

Much prefer the old symbols they used.  Just had to get that off my chest.  Continue.

Duressler, regarding your signature...I just have to say...that is one of the ugliest SK symbols I've seen to date.  I can't stand that one.  It just looks terrible.  They should have kept the S inside the wheat, it would have looked much better.  And the fact that the top of the S and the bottom of the S look different also makes it look worse.

Much prefer the old symbols they used.  Just had to get that off my chest.  Continue.

it's also upside down must of got it off a knockoff jersey.

I like it, but I agree about the S staying inside. Kind of does look odd having it stick out.