Stamps vs. Esks

Hate to start the Rod Black complaining already, but does it irk anyone else that he calls him "Bo Mitchell".

You know what the worst part is? It means we're probably going to get Black and Forde tomorrow for the Banjo Bowl. Blech.

I think it will be Cuthbert and Suitor for the BB.

With 2 games tomorrow and the early game in the east? Unless they have Gord Miller and Matt Dunigan do one of the games all signs point to Black and Forde taking the quick flight to Winnipeg to do the 2nd game tomorrow. 

Hate to start the Rod Black complaining already, but does it irk anyone else that he calls him "Bo Mitchell".

You know what the worst part is? It means we're probably going to get Black and Forde tomorrow for the Banjo Bowl. Blech.

With 2 games tomorrow and the early game in the east? Unless they have Gord Miller and Matt Dunigan do one of the games all signs point to Black and Forde taking the quick flight to Winnipeg to do the 2nd game tomorrow.

Dunnigan is not on the panel tonight.

Those Edmonton jerseys are hideous.

I hate the hockey jersey logo on the front look.

I don't mind them at all. Simple. Clean. Understated. Not a bad alternate jersey.

They'd be ok without the logo on the front.

Exactly my complaint. This ain't hockey, keep the logo on the helmet or sleeve and put a number on the front like a proper football jersey. 

Dunnigan is not on the panel tonight.

well that's encouraging. Anyone but Rod Black.