Please Winnipeg - Stay Home

SmokinBlue

The circus has reached epic proportions this last week and instead of making this better they just keep getting dumber and dumber with their decision making. It is clear Burke is the worst Head Coach the Bombers have ever had, and I hope they never get another one nearly as bad as him.

As sad as it gets, the stupid decision making will never end until Burke is gone, so for the love of our team, STAY HOME next game!!! If you are compelled to go, then at the very least please bring some very nasty and/or explicit signs demanding a certain HC gets fired. Oh and when they fire Burke they better fire that sorry excuse for an offensive coordinator with him.

Feel free to bring paper bags too.

Hate to see it when it gets to this with a fanbase. I really like Tim Burke as a regular guy. If there's one person I truly want to see succeed it's him. But man, oh man, the things he says. How can they keep him??? I don't think Miller can anymore without feeling the rage of Bomber fans if he isn't fired at the very latest after the season is over.

Boycotting, imo, has been and always will be an idiotic thing to do. Support the players.

As for paper bags, I remember a story that was told about Richard Harris ripping into a couple of "fans" who were wearing paper bags on their head. I'm going from memory but he said something to the effect that if you have something to say then be man enough to do it without hiding your face.

Thank you for your opinion, but I disagree.  I paid for my tickets, I'll go to the game, and I'll be entertained.  

Remember, there are always two teams to cheer for at the game.  Maybe you should just break out the Ti-Cats jersey in your closet.