To The Free Agents Who Refused To Sign Here. Go Stuff It

iso_55

Is this in reference to Ameet Pall?

No.

Is this about players who were dropped from our neg list because they refused to sign here?

Nah, just the way we were treated by the league. Especially comments by Marcel Desjardins. I want my pound of flesh. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

No.

Is this about players who were dropped from our neg list because they refused to sign here?

Nah, just the way we were treated by the league. Especially comments by Marcel Desjardins. I want my pound of flesh. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

And maybe some nachos on the side with salsa. Also a Dos Equus.

I admit it's quite comical to see guys like Collaros & Burris reject us, only to see us have three times the wins their teams do combined.

In reality, we got lucky. I have little doubt that had Collaros or Burris agreed, Walters and O'Shea would have been on them like a chicken on a bug. We have been the beneficiaries of Willy arriving at a time when O'Shea and Walters were at the helm and it was a good fit for all.

We still could have easily landed one of them and willy if willy was hoping for a better shot at starting.... Being behind durant is like being behind AC.. i would have pushed that big time if we did land zac or frank..

No.

Revenge is a dish best served over months and years with the gnashing of teeth and wails of lamentation.