Gene Simmons Says "Blow Your F***In Head Off!

iso_55

Not cool. My nephew committed suicide in 2008 going through a divorce when living in Philadelphia. He was alone, no family support to help & lean on as he was so far away from home, kicked out of his house, unable to see his young son & in despair so he took his own life. Unfortunately, we had no idea any of this was going on. Had we known maybe there was some way that we could have helped prevent what happened. So for me, Gene Simmons' comments hit pretty close to home. I don't hate Simmons but man, what a stupid thing to say.

http://www.etcanada.com/blogs/etc_108281/motley-crues-nikki-sixx-blasts-gene-simmons-moronic-comments-about-depression/music/

Gene Simmons has always been a colossal *******.

I'm sorry for your loss, iso.

Thanks, it was bad for all of us. He, his wife & son moved to Philly in 2007 & really stopped communicating with family. Last time I saw him was Christmas Day 2005. He seemed happy at the time. They were living in Bellingham, WA then. Still hard to  comprehend & I miss him. I took him to  a Bomber game when he was 8 & a Seahawk game in 1980 when he was 12 after my sister, brother in law & her family had moved from Winnipeg to Vancouver. I wasn't married at the time, still single & I  had as much fun taking him to both games as I would have had with anyone else. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just don't know why anyone actually listens to celebrities opinions....

Only people as dumb (or dumber) as celebrities give their opinions any merit or worth.

Most celebrities are garbage.  They live crap lives.  Can't wait for Hollywood to fall into the ocean, and take their corruption and filth with them.