How To Quickly Put The Game Behind

We absolutely have to.  I will admit I'm still mad as hell about this, it definitely went down as a frustrating loss and a woulda shoulda coulda game.  Tough and those are a part of football.  But the better teams in this league are the ones who put that behind, and in our case, we got a short short amount of time before we gotta turn around and play again.

I know the Argos have been bruised and battered on offense, I don't know the timetable on Andre Durie, Chad Owens, Jason Barnes, John Chiles, and now Coombs, but even with those guys banged up and on the sideline, Ricky Ray is still Ricky Ray, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still concerned about the Argos being ready to pull a big one out.  Plus despite Burke's defense's struggles over the year, they're going to be much more prepared for us this time around, and Willy is going to need to get his confidence back up as well.  This is going to be a real test right here and we're going to have to pull a big one out on the road.

Would really look at inserting Knapp at RG for Toronto... our right side was schooled tonight, tough first game for Goossen.

If Watson is healthy, play three cdn receivers.  Willy makes anyone in this core look better so why not.  But we've got to protect him better.

If Buck or Hall were our QB with this exact OL and receiving core, we would be 1-6... 

Remove the turnovers, it's as simple as that. That's how this game was decided, we owned the riders in the first half, our turnovers though lead to 17 of their points. Eliminate the turnovers and we more than likely win this game easily. Riders offence didn't really do much except run the ball but even then, they settled for 3 more often than not..

Lets see, interception return for  TD, Fumble by willy for a touchdown, Washingtons fumble lead to 3 points, 17 points off turnovers. Eliminate those turnovers and we win.

It might have even been 20 points off turnovers, not 100 percent sure right now.. It might have been, when you lose by less than a touchdown and you turn the ball over 5 times leading to 98 or so percent of the other teams points, yeah... eliminate the turnovers and you win. 

I may have poorly worded or didn't maybe know exactly how to title it.  I guess I was wondering how many practice days O'Shea was going to take with this next week, whether the guys were gonna get a day off and have limited practice in 2 days or so, or whether he was going to try and immediately hit the road with the team to get extra practice in Toronto, or what the strategy was in preparing for a short week.  Trying to figure out what the best way to go about it is when you've got a short amount of time between your loss and needing to bounce back right away.  Just hope the guys can get a little fired up to play after dropping that close but disappointing game.