T.O. Versus Calgary/BC vs Riders

Floyd

Talk of BC's demise was a as premature

Well what if the Riders are just playing that badly right now? I mean they beat Hamilton in an ass ugly game in a torrential downpour and have been shown to be a pretty weak offense two weeks in a row, not to mention that BC was 0-3 previous to playing said rider team whereas the Argos have been thumped twice and the only game they looked good was against the Riders. It's still early obviously but something stinks in riderville to my eyes after 3 weeks.

BC was 0-2 prior to the game yesterday.

yeah my bad, with all the "could they go 0-3" talk my brain was stuck on that number.

The game is a lot more difficult when you aren't getting 8 yards on first down from Kory Sheets.

Way more pressure on Durant, and like Reilly, he doesn't do much pre-snap, he needs time to read a defense.

But they had been getting 6 yards a carry from Allen... But in Toronto they stopped running the ball for some reason trying to let Durant win it all, they did the same against BC as well, just totally stopped running the ball with predictable results. It's not that the Riders can't run the ball this year, it's that they aren't running the ball. 

The game is a lot more difficult when you aren't getting 8 yards on first down from Kory Sheets.

Way more pressure on Durant, and like Reilly, he doesn't do much pre-snap, he needs time to read a defense.

But they had been getting 6 yards a carry from Allen... But in Toronto they stopped running the ball for some reason trying to let Durant win it all, they did the same against BC as well, just totally stopped running the ball with predictable results. It's not that the Riders can't run the ball this year, it's that they aren't running the ball. 

Sounds like us...

They aren't getting yds rushing on 1st down because their coach seems more intent on punishment than production. If I was Cortez, I'd tell Chamblin to quit meddling with his offense & stick to yelling, "PUNT TEAM!!"