Riders-Redblacks Game

Floyd

I'll take WIlly over Sunseri but Weber has got a real arm (and yes, that's not all that matters....)

Palardy punts?

Never thought Durant would end up as good as he is.

Sask's B-team OL looks really good too...  or maybe Ottawa's depth really is worse than ours...

Really like the way Pruneau plays

I think if they played this game in any other city where the preseason game wasn't forced on season ticket holders, you'd get similar results.

What they should have done is either drastically reduced ticket prices and / or papered the house.   The stadium has to be open, you are paying for your services staff to be there.  Might as well fill it up and at least make money on concessions.

I get that this is an Ottawa home game, a preseason game and that this is an extra game for Rider fans to have to pay for but you would think they could draw more than what appears to be 10,000-15,000 ppl....

Since it's an away game, season ticket holders don't automatically get tickets to the game, so alot of them just didn't get single-game tickets to the game today.

I get that this is an Ottawa home game, a preseason game and that this is an extra game for Rider fans to have to pay for but you would think they could draw more than what appears to be 10,000-15,000 ppl....

Since it's an away game, season ticket holders don't automatically get tickets to the game, so alot of them just didn't get single-game tickets to the game today.

I know. That's what I said. It's an extra game that wasn't included in the season ticket pack. But still I think we would gave had a bigger crowd if it was here and we had to buy an extra ticket no??