The TV Thread

5 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Perry never loses a case tho so no surprises.

What if he defends a killer that DID it but he's so good he gets him off.  Maybe the suspense is in what really happened.  Im a sucker for true crime shows AND period shows AND premium content dramas AND the team that did Sopranos, Boardwalk etc...so sign me up!

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

What if he defends a killer that DID it but he's so good he gets him off.  Maybe the suspense is in what really happened.  Im a sucker for true crime shows AND period shows AND premium content dramas AND the team that did Sopranos, Boardwalk etc...so sign me up!

Reading up on the story which no one else did apparently :) Perry is a P.I. in this, not a lawyer.

okay I don't have a link but you can check your dvrs, now for those of you that have the Action channel at the end of the month, it will be rebranded as the Adult Swim Network, which will air shows from Cartoon Network and Teletoon's late night block (which means farewell Teletoon at Night) I had to let my dad know this because he watches King of the Hill on Teletoon at night and I didn't want him to get confused

So this basically means that both Teletoon and Cartoon network will be doing family friendly programming 24/7 as of the 31st (though to me Teletoon hasn't been watchable since 2015, and Cartoon network had come 18 years to late)

Edited by iHeart

10 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Feels like the cast budget of TWD was cut in half tonight 😮

Ohhhhh I had seen a few rumors but I actually have the last three episodes on the PVR to watch...(we're watching the entire GoT's series right now).  I was going to wait until the finale next week and watch them all together.