NBA Draft Lottery

Goalie

Anyone a fan? I'm not a huge fan but i did happen to catch the draft lottery last night and i have to wonder, how does a team with a 1.9 was it? percent chance at winning the lottery, win the lottery, how is Cleveland picking first once again? This all seems so rigged.

Thoughts? Like i said, not a huge fan but just found it odd and a little bit interesting that Cleveland once again won the lottery.

Shoot, wrong discussion form. 

Anyone a fan? I'm not a huge fan but i did happen to catch the draft lottery last night and i have to wonder, how does a team with a 1.9 was it? percent chance at winning the lottery, win the lottery, how is Cleveland picking first once again? This all seems so rigged.

Thoughts? Like i said, not a huge fan but just found it odd and a little bit interesting that Cleveland once again won the lottery.

Shoot, wrong discussion form. 

They won it because a 1.9% chance is a 1.9% chance, not a 0% chance. The lottery is not rigged. If the NBA was going to rig the lottery to award a market with a superstar like Wiggins or Parker, don't you think they'd pick somewhere other than Cleveland? Boston and LA both have huge markets and a good shot to win the #1 pick, NBA makes the most money if they win it, not Cleveland.

Not saying they rigged it, just a couple of the analysts were implying the fix was in, not saying they did tho.

Ever since losing lebron though, cleveland has had 2 first overall picks now plus another high pick.