Will LaPolice return to the sideline?

According to reports the Bombers have officially finished paying Paul Lapolice out. Thus, he's operating on his TSN coach's corner gig and doing some speeches around southern manitoba. 

Will that be enough?

Does Plop have the urge to return to the sidelines after the last sour taste he had in Winnipeg?

Would any CFL team take a chance on him?

Personally, I think he'd be a great CIS head coach. Might still be a decent OC, too. Head coach, not so sure!

But all I know is Plop is a better OC than at least 2 or 3 guys currently working in the CFL.

I actually like him as Asst OC / Receiver coach for the Bombers. I really don't like Howell to coach our receivers.

Can't see that happening regardless of actual benefit.

The optics would be terrible. We finally get him off the books then promptly put him back on and would cut against the grain in creating a new culture led by this new regime.

I actually like him as Asst OC / Receiver coach for the Bombers. I really don't like Howell to coach our receivers.

Can't see that happening regardless of actual benefit.

The optics would be terrible. We finally get him off the books then promptly put him back on and would cut against the grain in creating a new culture led by this new regime.

not saying it gonna happen. im just saying i prefer him over howell.

He did reup with TSN and turned down the Montreal OC job when Popp was still HC. Making OC coin without the hours and stress of the job. He says HC or bust. Best be careful as thelo George is off the sidelines the harder it is to get back.

He turned down the BC OC job as well. 

I'm sure Plop is making as much, if not more money at TSN than almost any OC job in the CFL. He can do a ton of work from home (prep work) and only travel (to Toronto mostly) for the CFL weekend slate of matches.  He's had over 10 years in the CFL in a variety of coaching positions and now he's analyzing all the coaching decisions so he's still close to the league. BC's coaching position is approaching instability as is Edmonton (again). John Hufnagel is nearing retirement age. You never know with Kent Austin and Ottawa's spot is still a ???

I've thought for a while now that Hufnagel will follow Buono's timeline for the transition from coach to GM... that is if he is interested in that road.

Buono moved up at age 62... Hufnagel just turned 62... mind you, Wally had/has some health concerns... not sure about Huff.