Bombers Release Two

voodoochylde

Neither move is a terrible shock and as mentioned, the guy played to the best of his abilities with injuries and i suppose age catching up.. He WAS vastly better in toronto so its a shame he went out like he did.. Lets try to keep it as that and not pitch a ***** fit over his poor play. Hes gone, let that ship rockily sail away into retirement..

I dare say Bluto does not share your opinion of his performance in Toronto.

was surprised he made another teams roster, let alone an active player.

he was only ever a depth guy on our "injury list". when we finally had enough actual injuries an were forced to call him into service, he immediately showed that we'd be better off giving someone else his spot.

Neither move is a terrible shock and as mentioned, the guy played to the best of his abilities with injuries and i suppose age catching up.. He WAS vastly better in toronto so its a shame he went out like he did.. Lets try to keep it as that and not pitch a ***** fit over his poor play. Hes gone, let that ship rockily sail away into retirement..

he was only ever a depth guy on our "injury list". when we finally had enough actual injuries an were forced to call him into service, he immediately showed that we'd be better off giving someone else his spot.

I think I remember you giving him a better review than that we he first came here. Not glowing by any means, but IIRC you considered him at least serviceable.

I'd search for the post but 1) I think all traces of you have been removed from OB, & 2) I don't care enough.

I wonder if McGee ends up being picked up by the Argos, I recall Burke being high on him initially, although the fact that McGee didn't play much here isn't s singing endorsement. As for Boatman, the only suprising thing about all this is that it took this long.

I wonder if McGee ends up being picked up by the Argos, I recall Burke being high on him initially, although the fact that McGee didn't play much here isn't s singing endorsement. As for Boatman, the only suprising thing about all this is that it took this long.

Burke cut him twice, Mack just kept throwin him back in

I think I remember you giving him a better review than that we he first came here. Not glowing by any means, but IIRC you considered him at least serviceable.

I'd search for the post but 1) I think all traces of you have been removed from OB, & 2) I don't care enough.

no you don't. in fact, i remember it like i commented about his addition as being indicative of the sad state of your O-Line but that maybe he would play like he had something to prove and get better... 

i can't search the old site to find it (and really, besides looking up my old posts, what possible reason to go to that shithole could there be?)

think so? was he known as a "Burke guy"?

think so? was he known as a "Burke guy"?

I wonder what the transit system is like in Toronto.  Would they notice all the Argos under all the buses that Burke throws them under?