Bombers Sign Three Non-Imports

Jpan85

Darren Cameron ‏@Darren_Cameron  2m 

#Bombers announce signing of Canadians: Kicker Lirim Hajrullahu, wide receiver Jordan Brescacin, and wide receiver Taylor Renaud.

Taylor Renaud is coming back for another kick at the can? Hmmmm. I am interested to see what Brescacin can bring, he may surprise.

#Bombers announce signing of Canadians: Kicker Lirim Hajrullahu, wide receiver Jordan Brescacin, and wide receiver Taylor Renaud.

Taylor Renaud is coming back for another kick at the can? Hmmmm. I am interested to see what Brescacin can bring, he may surprise.

I wouldn't be surprised if they convert Brescasin into a DB or a S.

I sure would be.

I sure would be.

Oops nevermind. im thinking of the guy that Forde said should be converted to S or a DB in CFL - Riva.

My bad.