January 17, 201412 yr  Darren Cameron ‏@Darren_Cameron 2m #Bombers announce signing of Canadians: Kicker Lirim Hajrullahu, wide receiver Jordan Brescacin, and wide receiver Taylor Renaud.  Â
January 17, 201412 yr Darren Cameron ‏@Darren_Cameron 2m #Bombers announce signing of Canadians: Kicker Lirim Hajrullahu, wide receiver Jordan Brescacin, and wide receiver Taylor Renaud. Taylor Renaud is coming back for another kick at the can? Hmmmm. I am interested to see what Brescacin can bring, he may surprise.
January 17, 201412 yr   Darren Cameron ‏@Darren_Cameron 2m #Bombers announce signing of Canadians: Kicker Lirim Hajrullahu, wide receiver Jordan Brescacin, and wide receiver Taylor Renaud.  Taylor Renaud is coming back for another kick at the can? Hmmmm. I am interested to see what Brescacin can bring, he may surprise.   I wouldn't be surprised if they convert Brescasin into a DB or a S.
January 17, 201412 yr    Darren Cameron ‏@Darren_Cameron 2m #Bombers announce signing of Canadians: Kicker Lirim Hajrullahu, wide receiver Jordan Brescacin, and wide receiver Taylor Renaud.  Taylor Renaud is coming back for another kick at the can? Hmmmm. I am interested to see what Brescacin can bring, he may surprise.   I wouldn't be surprised if they convert Brescasin into a DB or a S.   I sure would be.
January 17, 201412 yr http://m.cfl.ca/video/63487 Like JB's speed - nice moves on those last two catches. I have no doubt that Walters had his eye on this kid but was over-ruled by Mack at draft time.
January 17, 201412 yr     Darren Cameron ‏@Darren_Cameron 2m #Bombers announce signing of Canadians: Kicker Lirim Hajrullahu, wide receiver Jordan Brescacin, and wide receiver Taylor Renaud.  Taylor Renaud is coming back for another kick at the can? Hmmmm. I am interested to see what Brescacin can bring, he may surprise.   I wouldn't be surprised if they convert Brescasin into a DB or a S.   I sure would be.   Oops nevermind. im thinking of the guy that Forde said should be converted to S or a DB in CFL - Riva. My bad.
Â