GDT - Bombers @ Stamps - no GIF thread

Jacquie

Burke has had a hand in everything as he is the frigging HC. If he's trying to pass on the "poor me" sob story it's all BS. Being a HC he's in on all personnel matters. He has to wear the horns for this nightmare season. He HAS to go!!

And he will. Not sure why this is even a question of whether or not it happens. It won't happen during the season as that doesn't solve, help or change anything, but people can be sure he will be gone at the end of the season.

Burke has had a hand in everything as he is the frigging HC. If he's trying to pass on the "poor me" sob story it's all BS. Being a HC he's in on all personnel matters. He has to wear the horns for this nightmare season. He HAS to go!!

And he will. Not sure why this is even a question of whether or not it happens. It won't happen during the season as that doesn't solve, help or change anything, but people can be sure he will be gone at the end of the season.

Paul Wiecek tweet a week ago saying that the Bombers (Miller) think BUrke wasn't dealt a full deck to coach with. That there are problems with the team but he's not one of them. And Glen Suitor suggesting during the broadcast yesterday he may be brought back for the same reasons. That suggests to me that the Bombers (Miller) is leaking out info to the media suggesting the Bombers are considering NOT firing him. That's my take. I sure hope I'm wrong.

I haven't finished watching the game but have seen some tweets about checking out, not trying etc

Is it the lack of talent at this point or so these payers just not care anymore?

I said it last week and I'll say it again: this team talks about accountability amongst the players. Where is the accountability amongst the management? Someone has to be fired. Period.

Paul Wiecek tweet a week ago saying that the Bombers (Miller) think BUrke wasn't dealt a full deck to coach with. That there are problems with the team but he's not one of them. And Glen Suitor suggesting during the broadcast yesterday he may be brought back for the same reasons. That suggests to me that the Bombers (Miller) is leaking out info to the media suggesting the Bombers are considering NOT firing him. That's my take. I sure hope I'm wrong.

Since when does what Glen Suitor says matter about anything? Bombers are not going to form the 2014 version of the Bombers on what he says

It should be the new GM's decision whether Burke is retained. 

If a new GM -- fully vetted and qualified -- is brought in and he feels Burke is the best choice for HIS team, so be it. 

If Miller et al decide to "strongly recommend" to the GM Burke be retained, then this club deserves every drop of red ink it will incur. 

I could not believe what I was watching, guards and tackles pulling to run block and actually opening holes for the back, for the first time in a long time I smiled about the offence.

Max Hall on the other hand looks about on par with most CIS QB's. I don't think I'd even want him as a #2 option in the future, he's a weakling.

I think we've found something pretty good in Jarvis Jones. That's at least one positive.

For Burke, I don't think he'll be back, but I also won't be shocked if he is. I give him a 50-50 chance of coming back if Walters sticks as our GM, and a 1% chance if we have a new GM.

Based on what I've seen so far, I think Hall deserves an invite back to camp next year. I think he can improve to the point where he could be a viable backup.