Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game 3 : @Happy Feet

ylhsxdht0mqbt7uch17z.jpg
🕡 1830 📺 SN+ whatever the frack that is
Last Ten: 1-0-1 @ 2-0-0
Season Series: NA
Stats: 1-0-1 @ 2-0-0
Streaks: 1W @ 2W

Jets projected lineup
Kyle Connor -- Mark Scheifele -- Cole Perfetti
Isak Rosen -- Viggo Bjorck -- Gabriel Vilardi
Morgan Barron -- Adam Lowry -- Brad Lambert
Nino Niederreiter -- Vladislav Namestnikov -- Alex Iafallo
Josh Morrissey -- Dylan DeMelo
Dylan Samberg -- Neal Pionk
Mario Ferraro -- Tyrel Bauer
Clay Stevenson
Stuart Skinner
Scratched: Jack St. Ivany, Cole Koepke, Haydn Fleury
Injured: Elias Salomonsson (shoulder), Walker Duehr (lower body), Garrett Brown (lower body)
Suspended: Connor Hellebuyck 🚣‍♂️

Penguins projected lineup
Nick Robertson -- Sidney Crosby -- Rickard Rakell
Egor Chinakhov -- Tommy Novak -- Evgeni Malkin
Andrei Kuzmenko -- Ben Kindel -- Ville Koivunen
Connor Dewar -- Blake Lizotte -- Hendrix Lapierre
Declan Carlile -- Erik Karlsson
Samuel Girard -- Kaedan Korczak
Trevor van Riemsdyk -- Kris Letang
Sergei Murashov
Arturs Silovs
Scratched: Ilya Solovyov, Elmer Soderblom, Filip Hallander
Injured: Justin Brazeau (lower body), Ryan Graves (knee), Bryan Rust (upper body)

Status report
Stevenson could start after Skinner made 33 saves in a 3-2 win at the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday. ... Koivunen could return to Pittsburgh's lineup after being a healthy scratch for its 6-5 overtime win against the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday. He would replace Hallander, a forward. ... Rust, who is week to week, took part in the morning skate but the forward has yet to take contact and will miss his third straight game. … Murashov will make his season debut after Silovs started the first two games.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Featured Replies

I just found out that I don't get access to Sportsnet Plus content through my TV provider. Which is complete BS. I don't understand what the NHL is doing. Trying to make it harder for people to watch games. And I'm not shelling out $13 a month to watch the extra 10 Jets games that are on Sportsnet Plus.

Anyways, I'll find a way to watch the game tonight by other means.

Looking forward to seeing how the Stevenson plays tonight. Apparently he's a pretty solid goalie. And hopefully the Jets come away with two points

Also.. why hasn't Koepke drawn in. Surely he's an upgrade over Vlad.

50 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I just found out that I don't get access to Sportsnet Plus content through my TV provider. Which is complete BS. I don't understand what the NHL is doing. Trying to make it harder for people to watch games. And I'm not shelling out $13 a month to watch the extra 10 Jets games that are on Sportsnet Plus.

Anyways, I'll find a way to watch the game tonight by other means.

Looking forward to seeing how the Stevenson plays tonight. Apparently he's a pretty solid goalie. And hopefully the Jets come away with two points

Also.. why hasn't Koepke drawn in. Surely he's an upgrade over Vlad.

Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I just found out that I don't get access to Sportsnet Plus content through my TV provider. Which is complete BS. I don't understand what the NHL is doing. Trying to make it harder for people to watch games. And I'm not shelling out $13 a month to watch the extra 10 Jets games that are on Sportsnet Plus.

Anyways, I'll find a way to watch the game tonight by other means.

Looking forward to seeing how the Stevenson plays tonight. Apparently he's a pretty solid goalie. And hopefully the Jets come away with two points

Also.. why hasn't Koepke drawn in. Surely he's an upgrade over Vlad.

Crazy that Koepke isn’t in tonight. Especially with a back to back situation. I guess Vlad playing horribly and also getting two penalties yesterday solidifies his spot.

  • Author

2 hours ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Anyways, I'll find a way to watch the game tonight by other means.

Surely there will be a sportssurge of people trying to find the game

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Sportsnet+ is available for free to Rogers/Shaw providers that already have sportsnet the game is on Channel 209

Bauer shouldn't spend all his ice time fighting!!! well ya'll wanted Koepke

anyone else getting a Pepto Bismol screen?

According to SportsNet Brooks Koepka Is in place for Nino. Didn't realize we signed him too

Not sure why Bauer was the one pulled. I guess he was bringing too much excitement to the team. DeMelo is the one who should sit, based on his play, but we know that won’t happen.

Slow start for the Jets, but nice push back in the second part for the period. Could’ve had a goal or 2.

I'm watching the game on Sportsnet+ online, as I've had to do many years now. I have to pay to watch the Jets, though if those Rogers a-holes increase the fee yet again next year I'm surging to another provider. Enough of this crap. Just like how TSN used to show the NFL games from England but now want to force you to sign up for TSN+ to watch them. It just never ends, always promising you content and then taking it away and forcing you onto yet another paid streaming service. /rant

This is a crazy third. Both goalies are playing extremely well. Very impressed by Stevenson and his poise.

well done guys

  • Author

Despite the work of 55 in the last minute...
gVnyP0d.jpg

Really good win. Jets hit 5 posts…. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that before.

Edited by BomberBall.

I still want to see how they look against a good team, but I do like this new goalie from Washington.... Colour me intrigued.

Seems like a nice guy too,it would be hilarious if Stu and Clay made us say? Helle who? It's way too early,but gotta like the start to the season for the Jets.

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I still want to see how they look against a good team...

Wenzday

11 hours ago, bb1 said:

Seems like a nice guy too,it would be hilarious if Stu and Clay made us say? Helle who? It's way too early,but gotta like the start to the season for the Jets.

Didn't need anyone to make us say Helle who other than Helle himself.

  • Author

Before we shame BellMTS for not giving us Sportsnet+ for free like RogersShaw here are the highlights.

Stevenson wearing #33

Big Buff Mud between the pipes.

Mud is his nickname as a tribute to his late mother. Outstanding.

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Before we shame BellMTS for not giving us Sportsnet+ for free like RogersShaw here are the highlights.

I'm on Shaw Direct satellite and I checked my available channels and was NOT receiving the game for free. So I guess it was just free for regular Shaw cable customers? Anyway, I've got Sportnets+ and Prime membership so I'll be able to watch all the games this year. Who knows for how long that will last.

18 hours ago, BomberBall. said:

Not sure why Bauer was the one pulled. I guess he was bringing too much excitement to the team. DeMelo is the one who should sit, based on his play, but we know that won’t happen.

Slow start for the Jets, but nice push back in the second part for the period. Could’ve had a goal or 2.

I suspect it was to get St Ivany in against his former team.

3 hours ago, Tony Fresco said:

I suspect it was to get St Ivany in against his former team.

Yes, that crossed my mind too. But I think Koepke was with Boston and he didn’t get that opportunity.

I just feel like Bauer deserved to be in there. Nothing against St. Ivany. Although he didn’t impress me much.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, BomberBall. said:

I just feel like Bauer deserved to be in there. Nothing against St. Ivany. Although he didn’t impress me much.

unimpressed country music GIF by Shania Twain

Winning makes Arniel a genius. That being said, putting Koepke in over Nino just makes Arniel average.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.