Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Week 10 Pick 'Ems

Picks this week need to be in by Thursday @ 6:30PM

Standings below:

aapic-upload.png

Week 10 Pick 'Ems 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Game 35

    • Calgary
      88%
      31
    • Toronto
      11%
      4
  2. 2. Game 36

    • Ottawa
      2%
      1
    • Saskatchewan
      97%
      34
  3. 3. Game 37

    • Edmonton
      22%
      8
    • Montreal
      77%
      27
  4. 4. Game 38

    • Hamilton
      17%
      6
    • BC
      82%
      29

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/06/26 at 11:30 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Rich... I think I only missed the Bombers this week and got 3.

Yeah, I thought I had Bombers / Stamps / Riders / Als this past week, tho my memory is often unreliable....

Same. Could have sworn I only got the Bombers wrong this week.

Ahhh damn, im pretty sure I missed putting my picks in.

If I can still.

Ssk

Mtl

Hamilton

40 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Ahhh damn, im pretty sure I missed putting my picks in.

If I can still.

Ssk

Mtl

Hamilton

giphy.gif

  • Rich unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.