Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Around The NHL 2026-27

The 2026–27 NHL season is the upcoming 110th season of operation (109th season of play) of the National Hockey League. The season will feature an 84-game regular season schedule.

  • Replies 153
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BomberBall.
    BomberBall.

    It’s about time Atlanta got a hockey team. I don’t know why no one tried it before.

  • Mark H.
    Mark H.

    Not to mention alienating the working class

  • FrostyWinnipeg
    FrostyWinnipeg

    Bedard is loving this.

Featured Replies

9 jets games?! booo I hate streaming I don't care if it is the future. Sportsnet+ on mondays, Amazon on Wednesdays? I want TSNJets back (sure it cost me and addition what 11 bucks or something I don't remember but you know what it's better than missing a game in general)

Edited by iHeart

I had a treasured Barry Melrose autograph from our 1980 hockey banquet in Niverville where he was the keynote speaker.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

On 2026-09-09 at 7:09 PM, iHeart said:

9 jets games?! booo I hate streaming I don't care if it is the future. Sportsnet+ on mondays, Amazon on Wednesdays? I want TSNJets back (sure it cost me and addition what 11 bucks or something I don't remember but you know what it's better than missing a game in general)

Missing 9 or 10 games a year isn’t a big deal especially considering next day they all out on YouTube pretty much minus ads

  • Author
1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

A center on a long term contract? 🤔

  • Author
34 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Happy The Thing GIF

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Honestly no difference between this and the guys who went to the White House after the Olys, AFAIC....

Edited by kelownabomberfan

  • Author
  • Author
2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Dobes and you got a deal.

What She Said GIF by The Free Mama

Edited by kelownabomberfan

  • Author
12 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

What She Said GIF by The Free Mama

Easy to say when u just won the cup

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.