Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Around The NHL 2026-27

The 2026–27 NHL season is the upcoming 110th season of operation (109th season of play) of the National Hockey League. The season will feature an 84-game regular season schedule.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BomberBall.
    BomberBall.

    It’s about time Atlanta got a hockey team. I don’t know why no one tried it before.

  • Mark H.
    Mark H.

    Not to mention alienating the working class

  • FrostyWinnipeg
    FrostyWinnipeg

    Bedard is loving this.

Featured Replies

Robertson stayed in Dallas for less money. That’s pretty rare. He still got paid but 40 goal guys do now.

  • Author
22 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Robertson stayed in Dallas for less money. That’s pretty rare. He still got paid but 40 goal guys do now.

Like KFC a bit of an overpay but gonna be interesting come trade deadline.

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Like KFC a bit of an overpay but gonna be interesting come trade deadline.

Dallas is always the contender

  • Author
37 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Parody account no?

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

  • Author

Hockey soon to be priced out for the average person and Canadian.

12 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Parody account no?

Looks like it.

Los Angeles Kings Expected to Sign $34 Million Canadiens Winger

25 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Hockey soon to be priced out for the average person and Canadian.

One guy on the Oklahoma Thunder makes more in a year than the entire payroll of a lot of NHL teams. Is basketball priced out for "average people"? I don't know. I went to one Raptors game a few years ago, and it was crazy expensive, but my Leafs tickets cost even more.

You are older tho my online friend.

The younger generation having a hard time. Kids not into hockey even. Maybe more soccer coming soon. I love it. I’ll always go to a few jets games a year. My daughter has fun but it’s not a love like her dad has for it. Maybe one day. Nephews the same. Enjoy watching and like skating but no interest in playing for real.

Seabears really fun here also. Did a goldeyes game, done after 6 innings we were lol.

16 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

yeah I think I would have seen something from TSN if it were true...or Friedman

On 2026-07-29 at 2:43 PM, iHeart said:

yeah I think I would have seen something from TSN if it were true...or Friedman

Laine has been offered a Professional tryout offer by the islanders. 8.5 lol. Try league minimum.

I thought that Manitoba's rate was higher.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

Are you telling me that we could have Laine, Evander Kane AND Logan Stanley by the opening of training camp? Looks like patience has run out on a lot of these guys, including Jonathan Drouin - so much talent but a heart of Dubois...

18 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I thought that Manitoba's rate was higher.

I’ve heard it’s sorta irrelevant as their income is taxed every place they play. Like Florida paying no taxes for 42 “cheques “. The other 42 on the road (depending on if tax exists there) their “cheques” get taxed.

Hockey might be becoming more nba and baseball where only a handful of teams are true legit contenders and everyone else is just there. I mean, you get the odd Cinderella story right but not often. Dodgers Yankees Red Sox in baseball every year. It’s gonna come to that. Florida Tampa LV Carolina Dallas. Houston when they come.

Edited by Goalie

  • Author
23 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

200.gif

I'm not surprised

According to Sportsnet, “Hockey Night in Canada Punjabi” averaged 1,500 viewers overall last season, and more than 50 per cent of games averaged less than 1,000 viewers.

I'm shocked that they had more then 1 season with numbers like that?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.