Bombers airlift begins

Mike

Well there ya go.  His NFL interest was he tweeted at some team.  In related news Kate Upton is very interested in me.  I'll be leaving the wife now but may return next year if it doesn't work out with Kate.

I wonder if the NFL interest in Randle is as white hot as this?   

Or his agent was in negotiations with the redskins and he was trying to influence those negotiations with social media?

Well there ya go.  His NFL interest was he tweeted at some team.  In related news Kate Upton is very interested in me.  I'll be leaving the wife now but may return next year if it doesn't work out with Kate.

Or his agent was in negotiations with the redskins and he was trying to influence those negotiations with social media?

That's usually a pretty solid strategy.

That's usually a pretty solid strategy.

I'm not saying he is trying to influence those negotiations in an intelligent manner