Game 70: @ Long Island Ice Tea (a.k.a. The Jets are driving me to drink)

Was going back in the schedule to remember the last time the Jets lost a “good” game, that is did not look outplayed and outclassed or uncompetitive. Maybe the Seattle loss at home, but more likely the OT loss in Toronto. That was 2 months and 11 losses ago. That is what concerns me, that they get down and look disinterested or show no fight in these losses, not scrapping for OT loser points. 

2 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Was going back in the schedule to remember the last time the Jets lost a “good” game, that is did not look outplayed and outclassed or uncompetitive. Maybe the Seattle loss at home, but more likely the OT loss in Toronto. That was 2 months and 11 losses ago. That is what concerns me, that they get down and look disinterested or show no fight in these losses, not scrapping for OT loser points. 

I think when your top line and D pair that plays with them are all minus 3 or 4 in a game, it doesn’t matter what the other 3 lines do. Our bottom 6 has been solid. It’s our top group who shits the bed in losses. If they don’t show up, we don’t have a chance. Honestly thought Barron and Perfetti played well and you know what you get with Nino Lowry and Apples. The top guys tho. MIA 

there’s also competition in the 4th line tho and really none in the top 6. I honestly wouldn’t be opposed to sitting Connor 1 game. But they don’t do that but sometimes I feel they should to prove accountability exists with all of them and not just 5 guys competing for 4th line minutes 

Philly healthy scratched their captain who hasn’t been pulling his weight and won. Accountability in the top 6 is needed also. Pionk was crap. They will healthy scratch Nate or samberg tho who were both plus players in a game where 6 goals were scored against.  Like I said plus minus don’t mean much but in a game where minus 3 and 4 with our top group. Plus 2 and 1 with our samberg Schmidt pair. Yup. It says something 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Let’s go Wild Carding. It might be the easiest way honestly. lol. 

That’s not out of the question. Don’t look now but Nashville is only 5 points behind the Jets (although they’ve played one more game).