Game 54 Vs Montreal

iHeart

we get Copp back tonight but the jets have been sitting on 9 months of revenge mode against the habs, I give it ten seconds before it turns into the first WWF In Your House event in more than 20 years, forget Anna and the King I have W.A.R. on stand by

May be an image of text that says 'FANS WINNIPEG ETS INNIPER Tuesday March 1 Confirmed lineup Vs. A: Stastny-Scheifele-Wheeler Connor-Dubois-Svechnikov Copp-Lowry-Poganski Toninato-V Harkins-Toninato-Vesalainen esalainen Morrissey-DeMelo Dillon-Pionk Beaulieu-Schmidt Hellebuyck Starter Comrie Not Dressed: Brooks and Stanley. IR: Perfetti, Reichel LTIR: Ehlers'

Lineups have changed so much that I'd be somewhat surprised if there were lots of fisticuffs 

Unless blowout then sure. 

As a Jets fan I'd hope Montreal does try stuff cuz we Play our best when we are physically and emotionally involved 

Edited by Goalie

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Damn. Should have answered the Montreal area code last night. Probably looking for another goalie cuz this dude sucks 

I'm pretty sure that was a scanner pretending to be from the CRA ;)

And that was a brutal goal that Hellebyuck  just gave up... Maybe you should stay alert on your phone ..but from area code 204

Edited by captaincanuck12

These are 2 bad teams tho. Seriously.  Jets getting owned here for the last 15. 

Helle? 1st goal was bad. Real bad but i cant  put powerplay or breakaway goals on him.

Jets just suck defensively. It's on full display.  The penalties are a big problem here also. 

We also don't shoot the puck. 

Edited by Goalie